• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where is kh fm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tr xehanor

there is some people says that kh fm is only going to be in japan is that true or not:cursing:

kh is ba

That is true, FM will not leave Japan. I guess you will just have to import it if you want it and its been out a year in japan so its been out a while.

SORA619

Awards
yeah for now it wont leave japan but a friend told me that nomura will release it on europe in 5 years(l0l).he is a hacker and he searched a lot...and he found too that square put out from stock fm because it had problems

Ralor Penwat

if we import from japan we wont be able to know what to do or how to play it unless you happen to be able to read japanese

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
yeah for now it wont leave japan but a friend told me that nomura will release it on europe in 5 years(l0l).he is a hacker and he searched a lot...and he found too that square put out from stock fm because it had problems

that was just an april fools joke lol FM wont leave japan at all lol been that way from the first KH and down to now. If it ever will come out of japan is highly wanted but at the same time highly doubted. Unless Nomura comes out and says it will (on a date other than 4/1 lol) then we can have something to look forward to... but dont hold your breath, you'll most likely pass out... lol

M

Master Roxas

no... it nevah evah will leve jappan.... Import it and.... anda..... play..... I'm beginning to learn this japanese thing..... Remember... nevah evah.....

Awards
Why doesn't someone just ask Nomura why it's not coming out here, if they want to know so bad?

Oh, that's right, Nomura doesn't read his e-mails.

Akans

「moriya」
Oh, that's right, Nomura doesn't read his e-mails.
Lol, he probably gets a few billion a day... but if you import FM, it doesn't work on western PS2's right?

T

tr xehanor

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it has to leave it

ChsnByTheKyblade

You either need Swap Magic or a Mod Chip in your PS2... My mate has a mod and i play it all the time over there, works fine. BTW It has English audio, so it's not impossible to pick up if you import it.
But the new cut scenes have no audio and Japanese subtitles, thats the only big problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back