• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where does it say Sora has to rescue them?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igloo9

I heard people saying that in the Coded ending, it is revealed that Sora has to save Roxas, Xion, Axel, Terra, Aqua, and Ven.

I just watched the ending to Coded and Namine didn't say that. She just said, Sora had to save some people, 2 of which he already met. That's it.

Can someone tell me where it says he has to save all of them?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
When Sora battled with Axel inbetween and Betwix Axel came in contact Sora's hearts which awoken Roxas sleeping with in that triggered "Dive into the heart" battle

Terra selected Riku to be a a weilder of the Keyblade who's heart is connected to Sora.

Aqua Selected Kairi as a weilder who was protected by a spell that would send her to the Hero of light who is Sora whos heart is connected with hers as well.

Igloo9

When Sora battled with Axel inbetween and Betwix Axel came in contact Sora's hearts which awoken Roxas sleeping with in that triggered "Dive into the heart" battle

Terra selected Riku to be a a weilder of the Keyblade who's heart is connected to Sora.

Aqua Selected Kairi as a weilder who was protected by a spell that would send her to the Hero of light who is Sora whos heart is connected with hers as well.

Wow, that's going way too fucking far. I mean, I like it, I'm glad. It sounds cool and I'm glad all of those characters will (hopefully) be saved, but damn, that's stretching it.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
(Hazy images of Roxas and Axel appear suspended in the air.)

Namine: The hidden truth... This was hidden deep down at the bottom of your heart, Sora. It's not really your memory, Sora, but it is connected to you.

(The images fade out. New images appear, of Xion and Namine.)

Sora: Namine, this is you... And, who is that? I don't think I know her, but she seems familiar... So lonely. Is this the Torment?
Namine: They're all waiting for you, Sora. You are the only one who can free them from their torment.

And because of the ending movie, we know that list also includes Ven, Aqua and Terra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back