• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where do you see sora in kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Dark Essence said:
Im sorry to tell you but..that can be an effect of him being more mature!
Haha, no it can't...

Sora is an upgoing character. In KH3, he'd be 17 or 18, and 17 seems most suitable...

It's the age Square-Enix used the time the characters grow up and are actually ready to kiss! (LOL!! Seriously, younger characters in S-E games dont kiss... Ever seen Zidane kiss? ;) )
If Sora looks like one FF character, the only real similarity I see is Squall. Same hairstyle, same haircolor, same features, etc...

Sora could also obtain a scar in the new game, since it also shows he's a real keyblade warrior/master or something.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
true, true,
but it is square so i would assume they would make him look older
because if they didn't, he would look the same as kh2, and i'm
sure eventually no one will want that.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Uh not true.

See Zidane? That's the same as Sora looks, 15/16.. Young

See Squall (FF8) and Tidus(FF10)? They look oooold, yet they're 17.
It's amazing how fast you grow up in one year though, hahaha.

kh_pro

New2Ya said:
Haha, no it can't...

Sora is an upgoing character. In KH3, he'd be 17 or 18, and 17 seems most suitable...

It's the age Square-Enix used the time the characters grow up and are actually ready to kiss! (LOL!! Seriously, younger characters in S-E games dont kiss... Ever seen Zidane kiss? ;) )
If Sora looks like one FF character, the only real similarity I see is Squall. Same hairstyle, same haircolor, same features, etc...

Sora could also obtain a scar in the new game, since it also shows he's a real keyblade warrior/master or something.

This is to solve the whole age thing for KH2, he'd be 15, lets recap
KH1: 14 years old (says in the manual)
KHC0M: 14 years old also
now KH2 takes place a year later KH2: 15

rowd149

http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/04.jpg

Manual Scan from KH2.co.uk. I don't really know enough kanji to get anywhere near being able to read this, but it does say "15 (something) no shonen". Once again, I don't know the kanji there (it's definitely not year), but I'm going to assume it means something close to 15 years old. Yay, now the unending "HE'S 15 DAMMIT" posts can end!!!! :p

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, hopefully he won't be that old. 17 or 18 at most. And, oh, he'll definitely look like Cloud when older. The resemblance is uncanny. He just has Aerith's hair color. :D Lovechild, anyone?

onyxrhapsody87

*TwilightNight* said:
Well, hopefully he won't be that old. 17 or 18 at most. And, oh, he'll definitely look like Cloud when older. The resemblance is uncanny. He just has Aerith's hair color. :D Lovechild, anyone?
Really?! Sora comes off as a cross between Squall and Cloud to me... Anyway... I think he'll be somewhere between 15 and 16 years old in KH3 (provided there is in fact a KH3) I don't think they'll carry it on further than that...

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
uh guys, if he was 16 in kh3, that would be bad, the voice for sora(english voice) is a person who is 17 in real life, and kh3 wil take like 3 more years, so by the time we get kh3, soras voice actor will be 20ish, u cant have a 20 year old voice for a 16 year old

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
onyxrhapsody87 said:
You'll be surprised... I'm 18 and I can sound like a 14... And I'm not even a VA...

why does my name with an anocrum(i think thats how u spell it) have the same as voice actor? its so confusing, and have any of u seen the voice thing of soras VA on youtube? it sounds weird, not like kh1 sora at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back