• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where do you get KH: FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordsmenXIII

just wonderin,
where did you guy's get FM+. i was just wondering cause i want to get it but
dont know where to get it. sooooo, just wondering, if someone can tell me that would
be great! =D

EDIT: Also if you could tell me where to get a swap magic too(forgot about that)
that would be good too

Last edited:
Awards
How 2 Get KH2 FM:
Stick dynamite up your ass. And light it.

Or you could try Playasia.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
PlayAsia and YesAsia both have it, I think. I haven't gone back to check to see if they are still in stock, but both are good places; it really just depends if your biggest concern is price, or getting the game quicker.

In terms of Swap Magic, I'd suggest Google. There are many different places, but just make sure that it's a reliable place - read reviews, ask around, etc. I can't remember where I got mine, otherwise I would offer.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
I got KH2FM+ from play-asia.com

I got the swap magic, just by searching up on google. Also, that I clicked on the first link, and they didn't rip me off. :D

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Ebay & Ebay my friend thats where I get all my imports.

MegamanX1331

I got mine at Connecticon, anime convention.
Those usually have them, if there's any nearby you.

Oh, and if you love KH, you will love the game, so don't be hesitant in purchasing.

hiddenblade

hey Ive seen copys of kh2fm but unfortunatley I,ve only ever had kh2 greatest hits and at my wallmart they don't sell it can any one tell me the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back