• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where did you hear about kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

The first time I heard of it I was playing halo and my brother handed it to me because he needed to go to the bathroom... And i've loved it ever since... Such sweet, sweet memories.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Get ready for a long rambling narrative.

I completed KH1 two years ago, give or take a month or two. I'd just finished my GCSEs so I was going mad with my free time. Otherwise I would NEVEr have bothered my ass playing it because in my own words at the time "It looks totally crap!"

Within about two days I was pretty much addicted, and completed it at the end of the week because my friends still had exams to do so there was nobody to hang out with for a week. I was FURIOUS about the ending because I wanted to know what happened to Riku.

My sister, being the compendium of all gaming knowledge, told me about the secret movie so we set about trying to unlock it, and then I had a wee squee about it. Then I googled it and found this site. XD

O

Oberon

~DanseMacabre~ said:
Get ready for a long rambling narrative.

I completed KH1 two years ago, give or take a month or two. I'd just finished my GCSEs so I was going mad with my free time. Otherwise I would NEVEr have bothered my ass playing it because in my own words at the time "It looks totally crap!"

Within about two days I was pretty much addicted, and completed it at the end of the week because my friends still had exams to do so there was nobody to hang out with for a week. I was FURIOUS about the ending because I wanted to know what happened to Riku.

My sister, being the compendium of all gaming knowledge, told me about the secret movie so we set about trying to unlock it, and then I had a wee squee about it. Then I googled it and found this site. XD
The same thing happened to me, only I was only slightly bored, I still hate the people I meet these days that say it sucked... I got about 3 people that I can think of that are now completely addicted.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Zorox said:
The same thing happened to me, only I was only slightly bored, I still hate the people I meet these days that say it sucked... I got about 3 people that I can think of that are now completely addicted.

I know, some people don't know a good thing when they see it. I was addicted before I ever even PLAYED the game; and I am so glad my curiosity got the better of me. But I kinda knew that they were gonna come out with a KH2 ever since I saw the ending in the first game. I'm srry, but there were just to many questions left unanswered. It's been a killer two years for me and my sister, who are absoulute freaks about the series, and I feel srry for all the people who've had the game since it came out and they had to wait for four years.

Watch this video to see this guy beat Sephiroth..
BLINDFOLDED. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDSlm... Blindfolded

And THAT is just so UNFAIR!!

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
saw an little article about it in the 2004 preview issue of OPM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back