• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where can you get chain of memories for your cpu?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen destiny

this is weird to me, lol becuase i though you could only play Com on your gameboy advance sp..

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
P.M if you'd like to know how to play it on your PC. I will be more than happy to help you. But you SHOULD get the real game. It feels better.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It's called an Emulator,and yes, it's illegal....but people do it anyways

Legato_Blue

step one download visual boy advanced off any rom/emulator site. example cool-rom.com
step two downlaod Com Rom file of a good rom site or file sharing program.
and yes its illegal

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Errr, wow, I didn't know so many people didn't know about emulators......

Anyways, its only illegal if they catch you ^^. Lol, joke, technically if you want to use Visual Boy Advance legally you have to have the original GBA version in your possesion. If you don't have the original in your position then you have to delete the ROM (which is what a game is called when it is computerized) within 24 hours of you downloading it. So legally its a great way to try out before you buy. But then again, most people use it to get free GBA games and other sytems.......

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
TwilightSora said:
Errr, wow, I didn't know so many people didn't know about emulators......

Anyways, its only illegal if they catch you ^^. Lol, joke, technically if you want to use Visual Boy Advance legally you have to have the original GBA version in your possesion. If you don't have the original in your position then you have to delete the ROM (which is what a game is called when it is computerized) within 24 hours of you downloading it. So legally its a great way to try out before you buy. But then again, most people use it to get free GBA games and other sytems.......

really, but.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back