• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whene they remembered

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireDragon

I was thinking about it, and it this question dawned on me.

After everybody began to remember Sora did the people on Destiny Island wonder where He and Riku had dissapeared too?

kasamake

Remember they remembered Riku but they forgot Sora, like kh2 expressed that fact, why that's so I'm not sure.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
After everybody began to remember Sora did the people on Destiny Island wonder where He and Riku had dissapeared too?
As Sora forgot about everone they forgot about him.
It wasn't until Sora and Roxas fused back together and Sora's memories were made right that everyone remembered him.
Everyone remembered Riku, but didn't recall why he vanished. Does that answer your question?

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
As Sora forgot about everone they forgot about him.
It wasn't until Sora and Roxas fused back together and Sora's memories were made right that everyone remembered him.
Everyone remembered Riku, but didn't recall why he vanished. Does that answer your question?
Do you mean by "when he forgot about them" as his time in CoM? But if I remember correctly, there were some cutscenes after Roxas and Sora fused when Kairi didn't remember Sora. I think.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Do you mean by "when he forgot about them" as his time in CoM? But if I remember correctly, there were some cutscenes after Roxas and Sora fused when Kairi didn't remember Sora. I think.
No, remember the clock tower scene. As Roxas fell Sora and Kairi's heart came into contact with one another.
Kairi: Okay, but what's his name? (Refering to Sora)
Sora: You forgot about me, geez thanks alot Kairi
Okay I guess I can give you a hint.
It starts with an "S"
Remember?
She remembered Sora before anyone else.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
No, remember the clock tower scene. As Roxas fell Sora and Kairi's heart came into contact with one another.

Remember?
She remembered Sora before anyone else.
True, this did happen. Alright I guess that makes sense. KH in general confuses me lol. Even though it's a "kids" game.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Actually, I think they get that. But after they remembered him, after Roxas and he fused together, they all remembered Sora.

So, did they think about him and wonder where he was?

Well, I don't know. Seeing as how people that we don't come into contact with don't matter in KH, I would assume that they probably didn't care. Because family isn't important in KH.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It doesn't seem like Kairi remembered Sora before anyone else, really. Leon said that everyone remembered Sora not too far back - which could've easily been when Kairi did, seeing how we're talking about a period of days in between here.
As for remembering - the people on DI remembered Riku. And once they remembered Sora disappeared as well -
Another Report said:
Finally, about the people on Destiny Islands. At the time of Sora and the group’s disappearance, on the night of the storm from the previous game, Destiny Islands itself ended up disappearing, and for the people of that world, time was stopped. Afterwards, Sora slept for 1 year, and, during that time, everyone’s memories of Sora himself were no longer there. As such, the memory actually became “On the night of the storm, Riku’s body disappeared”. Once Sora awoke, the memories of him returned. Eventually the memories of Sora, just as Riku was no longer there after the storm that night, were that both of them had disappeared.

Like Selphie, they no doubt knew they were gone. One can only imagine the distress their parents went through (unlike Selphie and Kairi who didn't seem overly distressed with Riku disappearing at the time of discussion. Nojima </3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back