• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

when u die(spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.C.

JTTW
this is just old. but like x doublesunday said, not every one is on the forums 24/7 to know ever single detail about it.

Lightkeeper05

OblivionDrive said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Roxas is not a good guy. He is an organization member.

Real Spoiler and very shocking!

( Falls to the ground laughing. Tears flooding the room.) LOLOL I lovbe the forums sometimes lol.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
I'M FRGGING SICK of you people NOT using these spoilers boxes. USE the spoiler BOXES THATS WHY THEY EXSIST.

btw i didn't highlight. i just saw some spoilers and yeah theres a SPOILER forum for this.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well this is kind of old but anyway you do. But It is for certain bosses like Xaldin and cerberuas. I know there are more but I have not played the game yet.

E

Eclipse

do any of ya'll notice that there are MORE and MORE spoiler topics appearing in the normal forum? like "ZOMG DID YOU KNOW THAT SORA DIES ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE IN THE GAME" i mean c'mon (that's not true by the way) but that's just crap. talk about it in the spoiler forum, i realize you're excited, but people mentioning
Spoiler Spoiler Show
are really pissing me off :D

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
TwilightSoulKey said:
do any of ya'll notice that there are MORE and MORE spoiler topics appearing in the normal forum? like "ZOMG DID YOU KNOW THAT SORA DIES ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE IN THE GAME" i mean c'mon (that's not true by the way) but that's just crap. talk about it in the spoiler forum, i realize you're excited, but people mentioning
Spoiler Spoiler Show
are really pissing me off :D

YEA ME TO I think we should just call this whole forum the KH2 Spoiler Forum lol jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back