• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

when is naruto premeire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
september the 10 at 9:00 or at 10:00 that anserws it i was exited to think this summer but they changed it i looked in the shonen magazine and it said premiering in september! you can go on www.cartoonnetwork.com and said september 10

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I don't think It will be on toonami though.....I mean, .hack//sign was on adult swim, no blood, just some skin.....but in Naruto the Sexy no jutsu....I mean toonami? Are they gonna cut that out? What about all the blood? They gonna cut that out to? Maybe that's why it's taking so long?

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
God awful probaly! Since cartoon network sucks at making dubs. Plus they,re gonna cut out my favorite thing: the sexy no jutsu the best... and I mean the best thing about Naruto. They,ll probaly turn it into a little cloud and say that Iruka-sensei hates clouds and make be freaked by that.

Counterpart

yea Naruto on Toonami is going to be horrible.I've seen up to episode 106 now the fighting is great but too gruesome sometimes and you know toonami doesn't allow it.If you know what a Torrent is download them from their.Mine are english subtitled so its fine and I have 145 Episodes.Not sure if thats all of them!!!

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
KingdomHikari said:
They are going to chop it up so badly, cut out the good scenes, and everything. Might as well watch the subs.

Exactly which is why i say toonami sucks! They might as well cancel their plans for putting on Toonami and give it to Adult swim casue not only will anger every fan out their who download subs but I will personally march over their myself if they make Sasuke-neechan sound like jackass.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Fuzzy2k9 said:
God awful probaly! Since cartoon network sucks at making dubs. Plus they,re gonna cut out my favorite thing: the sexy no jutsu the best... and I mean the best thing about Naruto. They,ll probaly turn it into a little cloud and say that Iruka-sensei hates clouds and make be freaked by that.

Cartoon Network doesn't do anything, but air the show. So don't blame the messenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back