• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When I watched Deep Dive...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hype360

when watching dd i saw alot of things, when i watch this one though i payed attentionto every little jump and every word. when looking i realized these guys deffinatly have to be looking for sora cause the three unknowns said well find him togethor on exactly 2:25. do this and you will see there looking for sora. and there was the 1 second pic that you cant seecause it went to fast so i sroped it after alot of work and saw this fire looking thing and took a pic, but if you pay attention you will see it for like a sec.

mat

Re: Omg Omg Omg

yeah mate, I cant exactly understand you. I'm assuming dd is Deep Dive? What do you mean when you say "They say we'll find him together on exactly 2:25? Is that the time or what?

Improve grammar please, its near impossible to read or understand. I dont exactly get the point you're trying to prove either.....

InfectionHatred

He means that he discovered something new (supposebly) on the 2:25 mark in the movie. (You know, 2 minutes and 25 seconds into the video, pause the video.)

Last edited:

Playcell

WOW !!! InfectionHatred...do u kno all the languages in the world or suthin,lol j/k

i think hes trying to say that (in dd) when the 3 unknowns are shown together and it is written 'We'll go togethet' it means that they are looking for sora together.....

we already kno that u N0ob!!

and please dude,improve ur english

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;

This kind of makes sense...I mean, there is going to be a clock in Kingdom Hearts 2 with the real time. So maybe this whole 2:25 thing may be very signifigant...who knows. I have to watch the video again just to see for myself.

dark_palladin

Come you guys, how can you think he was thinking something other than 2 min 25 sec from one of the KH2 trailers out there. Now as to what he's referring to i have no idea.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I love Lisafers sig! :D

"This kind of makes sense...I mean, there is going to be a clock in Kingdom Hearts 2 with the real time." Just because KH2 has a clock, and some random person said he found something at 2:25 doesn't mean it has any significance to KH2. That made entirely no sense.

Edmpunk

i dont really get what you are saying but i saw that firey flash too. i took a pic of it and accidently deleted it. i might take another pic but it was kinda weird and it only appeared for like 1/4 of a second.

adventchildkiori

wait so your saying you see a clock in the video? is that why every one is talkign about time or are you saying that the picture appears 2:25 into the video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back