• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When does Xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas.

When does Xemnas see Xion as Ven? I played all of Days and i don't remember him ever seeing her as Ven. Is there a specific day where it happens? I thought that he only saw her as a hooded doll. Can anyone help??
Xemnas saw her as "Xion" and "him". We didn't see it from Xemnas' perspective but Nomura has said in an interview that not only does Xigbar see Xion as Ven but Xemnas also seems Xion as "him".

Nomura's Interview:
Xion’s appearance changes depending on the relationship of the person looking at her. It seems that when that relationship changes, she changes.

Nomura: The figure Roxas sees is the same as what the player sees, but for example, when Xigbar and Saix see her, her figure is different. At first some people thought it was unnatural she would be wearing a hood and then not in the same scene, but I think you come to understand it as you advance through the game. People connected with a certain person see Xion as ‘Xion’. In the case of Xemnas, since he is connected to various people, he basically sees ‘Xion’, however sometimes he sees ‘him’. Who ‘he’ is, I want you to confirm it on your own. Xigbar also sees ‘him’.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
When does Xemnas see Xion as Ven? I played all of Days and i don't remember him ever seeing her as Ven. Is there a specific day where it happens? I thought that he only saw her as a hooded doll. Can anyone help??

There's no actual scene where Xemnas sees Xion as Ven. There is a scene, however, where Xigbar sees Xion as Ven. That occurs on Day 353 if you want to see it.

*~BlackCat~*

it wasn't Xemnas it was Xigbar who saw Xion as Ven it was day 353 i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back