• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whats your fav. thing to do on kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Shadow

i luv fighting the second riku and killing donald and goofy on that urchin in the wall of somewher in atlantica(exept for this purpose i try to stay away from there as much as posible)

Shallow

I like battling a lot and summong the Genie too lol. I also try out to play some of the mini-games. Sometimes I would try to beat Sephiroth for fun lol.

Kilika

i like destiny islands, hallow bastion, end of worlds, and kicking sephiroth's ass, o and the ultima weapon

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
My favorite thing to do in KH is to listen to Simple and Clean while watching the game's opening first cutscene, game's final cutscence, and as the credits roll.

K

kairi2009

i like to complete the game and watch the final cutscene and listen to simple and clean

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
I like to start a new game every month or so and beat the game all the way through, 100%. About every week on each of my games, I go to the Coliseum and beat every boss in all of the cups and matches, strating with Shadow Battalion (x1 Armored Torso, x4 Blue Rhapsodies, x4 Yellow Operas) and ending with Sephiroth. Shadow Battalion really isn't a boss, but otherwise there isn't a boss in the Phil Cup.

ree_chan

i lyk 2 start it again n playing n wandering around on destiny island...watching all of em havin fun,,fighting wakka,,selphie n tidus,,talking wit riku n kairi 4 a hundred times...jumpin around and swim around there. ~_~ its very nice 2 be around d destiny island~!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I don't know why, but I think its fun exploring Hollow Bastion as a heartless, also Riku 2 and Clayton - I think the best boss battle (bar Sephiroth in the game)

the_titan

my 2 favorite things 2 do r beating the coliseum cups and playing jungle slider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back