• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats Ven's real name?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenger147

If you guys remember, not too long ago we all saw the FM secret ending and the characters in it. About a month afterward we discovered the knights' names. But if you remember correctly, it was said that Ven is only his nickname. What do you think his real name is? Anyone think his name might be someones name rearanged like Sora and Roxas? Probably not since Ven is an original character.

Charlie K

Back in Business
It was Ventra or Something Like that, Atleast thats what i heard. So it's more of a shortend name then A nickname.

I was beaten to it...Witha Stick! (rewind it)

khloser4life

the only thing i can come up with is vexen LOL. i crack myself up. well i dont think that they will reveal his real name until the end of the BBS game because i think that it will be a big plot twist or surprise.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
<.< Good thing I'm not leaving. Anyway...Ven's real name is Ventus. Since Ventus=wind in latin.

O

Oberon

If you guys remember, not too long ago we all saw the FM secret ending and the characters in it. About a month afterward we discovered the knights' names. But if you remember correctly, it was said that Ven is only his nickname. What do you think his real name is? Anyone think his name might be someones name rearanged like Sora and Roxas? Probably not since Ven is an original character.
Vexen fits pretty well into it. However Ven =/= Ven + e.

I don't know about anagrams though.

Ven
Vne
Nve
Nev
Evn
Env

Those are the only possible ones.

EDIT: *reads HadesDragon's post* ..... lol nvm

Ventus

i think Ven´s real name is Ventus, because that´s what wind means in latin

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Did you learn that from looking up his name in latin or did you find that out on the Insider page cuz idk if thats his real name dude

I did look it up his name in latin, but that's beside the point. It really can't be anything BUT Ventus:

Nomura: His name appeared once in code in the 2006 Tokyo Game Show Promotional Video. Also, Ven is actually a nickname, but his real name is a little bit longer. Sora, Riku, and Kairi’s names can be seen as “Sky, Land, and Sea” respectively. The 3 armored people’s names take the shape of different properties of the world, “Water, Wind, and Earth”.

Aqua's name is water in Latin. Terra is latin for earth. Therefore, Ven's name can't really be anything but Ventus, since Ventus=latin for wind.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
True that,
Hades could you look at "Sora's Note" in Future? There's something there, and it's okay if you can't answer it. Idk if you can read some japanese or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back