• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whats up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thecloser

i think i know remember with soras awakening he fought darkside wich didn't have a heart now the white thing has a zipper i think it represents him being the body and darkside is the soul i think it makes sense why else would the give him a zipper he is the body and darkside is the soul

beefsteak

I believe he's referring to this picture. It's what's thought to be BHK's "awakening".

014.JPG

If you watch the trailer you'll see it in more detail.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Well the pic doesn't give a lot of info. Maybe you should watch the video on this site its really helpful

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
libreg said:
Wheres the zipper your talking about? ???

that particular pic has BHK covering the zipper. Try watching the trailer on the homepage. It has a part where the giant Dusk rises in front of the BHK and then you see a big zipper going down the front side of him.

crowmaster

i'm so damn sure that creature belongs to BHK's disk. it's like sora's heartlesses. and this is the beggining of the disk, because the darkside and KH2 sora are both wearing black colours and BHK and the dusk wear white colours.

then maybe it's like this way

Sora = darkness

BHK = light

Mickey = Twilight

Riku = present

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i think da zipper represents dat they are just a body

edit: bhk wears both white and black colors and sora being dark is IMPOSSIBLE

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
That creature is a creature of the organization. That symbol on it's forehead is the organization's. It is similar to the creature Marluxia rode in COM, except that was a flight creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back