• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whatcha think of the Happening?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipporahss

I had saw the film and to me it was alright, I think the director could have done better, but I like how the wind played a major role.

But I didn't like how one character didn't get the illness while other did.

For example, in the begining, that girl was sitting on the bench with her friend. Why was she the only one who didn't get killed, or killed her self? I didn't understand it... the film was good, not great, I liked how some things happened, like that zoo keeper, and those contruction workers, thoses were cool! But after that I just wanted it to move on and get to end.

What did you think?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I didn't actually watch the full movie, but I did see parts of it, as my relatives were watching it, nearby. It was kind of freaky, but I've seen far better thriller/ horror films.. boring.. :thumbsdown:

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I actuallly liked it.
I mean it did'nt suck to me.
At least it wasnt some ancient chinease monster or....or some other stupid crap that movie makers seem to be into these days

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
At least it wasnt some ancient chinease monster or....or some other stupid crap that movie makers seem to be into these days

When was the last time a director pulled something like that?

The premise can be as unique as it wants, it doesn't change the fact that it's still stupid.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I, uh...liked Lady in the Water. =/

Regardless, I haven't seen this movie, but would like to just to make an opinion of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back