• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you rate Kingdom Hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
10/10, but all I care about is getting KH2! *STORMS OFF TO GET ULTIMA WEAPON, THEN GOES TO JET, HIJACKS IT TO NORTH AMERICA AND STEALS THE FIRST COPY FOUND - WHILE HACKING MILITARY PEOPLE ALONG THE WAY BECAUSE OF MALICIOUS ACTS AGAINST THE WORLD*

wtholyf

Lol 8.5/10, story was good moves were fancy, but all in all the game was way to easy I didn't like it for that matter it was almost like whatching tv... but then again a good tv show

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
L337 kybldmstr said:
10/10, but all I care about is getting KH2! *STORMS OFF TO GET ULTIMA WEAPON, THEN GOES TO JET, HIJACKS IT TO NORTH AMERICA AND STEALS THE FIRST COPY FOUND - WHILE HACKING MILITARY PEOPLE ALONG THE WAY BECAUSE OF MALICIOUS ACTS AGAINST THE WORLD*

.......ok......

i give it a 9/10

i still have $35 to be payed on my reserved copy.....and i dont have $35.... so.....i wish i had it....

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I've played enough to give a fair review by now. First off, the opening is long, but I enjoyed it. I loved playing as Roxas for the time I could. His story is certainly increibly depressing. He was a sad and intriguing character. And I hope to see him return in some form of the game later on.

The graphics are beautiful. I put back in the original for a comparison, and I could not believe the level this game has achieved. The four year wait was well worth it indeed. The opening FMV is jaw dropping, and it's just flat out beautiful on a big-screen Television with the surround plugged in and turned up. I highly recommend you play this game with surround sound. It can really immerse you in this game and the respected worlds.

Moving to the sound, as before, it's just wonderful. Personally, I love Sanctuary. Thought it was another amazing hit from Utada Hikaru. I prefer it to Simple & Clean any day. But this is all my opinion, so deal with it. The worlds each have respected music and flows greatly when you're playing. It helps greatly to involve you in the specific worlds.

The gameplay, Rocks. Flat and simple. The drives are amazing. I love the things you can do in this game. And it is a challenge, I'm playing on Standard (Normal basically) and I don't find it as easy as some complain it to be. The reaction commands are awesome. Those add more depth to an all ready top-notch battle system. I have never loved fighting in any game as much as I do in this. It's like Halo, IMO. I mean that by excitement of course. In battle you just feel so in control and with all these abilities. You will never get tired of fighting enemies.

I bet you'll go back just to fight more and see what else you can do. I know I have. Next up is the camera, the very thing that can make or break a game. And it was the only thing I hated about the original. Camera controls now rely simply on the right analog stick. And it's been a breeze to use. The camera has worked great for me. I've not found a problem once with the controls. So I'm greatly appreciated with Sqaure for fix their only problem in the first hit game.

The story is intriguing and deep, even better than the first if that was possible! You'll find yourself having a number of 'Oh My God' moments. As well as many nerdy moments as you have great blasts from the pasts from the likes of 'Tron' and the Light Cycle racing. Which I loved by the way.

The game will surely challenge you. Don't expect a simple walk in the park. And do your best to savor every moment of this game. It was another great hit from Square and Disney. They have out-done themselves. As if we expected anything different.

And don't be surprised if you find yourself dropping a little tear at the opening.

A 10 out of 10.

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

CoM was harder, i want it hard!!!!

otherwise 9/10..

no i have not played it yet LOL

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Just got done beating KH2 the other day and what a sad day it was KH2 was way to easy even on Proud Mode its like a Cake Walk because every enemy will drop Health Orbs you might as well not worry about using Hi Potions or Potions for that matter and you might as well not worry about getting hit at all and the boss battles are only like maybe at the max 5mins long maybe 8mins like really though you really don't have to worry about dying like maybe at all if you do die you might die once and that's it because all you have to do is use the X button and just keep mashing it don't even need combos at all it's quite sad really but this is the final product of what you guys wanted this game should cost actually $50 more like $30 no higher its not a budget game but this game is not up for GOTY trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back