• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you have liked to see in Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

like riku the way he was in the game or did you want change?

• Nah he was fine

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • He Needed a transformation like Dark form

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • His moves looked cool just make him equivalent to sora

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

He needed to stop running away dammit. D<
And stop being so angsty...jeez...

But really, he's fine the way he is. <3

funnymanhaha1000

I think Riku should've been a little stronger, with a few new sweet moves. HES A KEYBLADE MASTER HE NEEDS SOMETHING COOLER THAN A SHEILD. I think his Aura shield was useless, cause once u get hit and knocked back, ur not gonna get hit again, unless its a combo...

Death_Comes

He definitely couldn't be any weaker. I HATED how the parties attacks did tiny segments of damage that hardly meant anything. The only thing they were really good for was healing you and limits, that's all.

Riku definitely needed to look on the optimistic side of life. I mean, I hate how optimistic Sora was, but dang Riku shouda invested in a couple lessons from him.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Well Isn't Riku the Keyblade master shouldn't he be stronger then Sora? A darkform were he looks like Ansem would be a cool anti form for him. Riku and his relation to Sora in KH2 made me think of him like Zack from FF7. Did any one else see that? Sora= Cloud and Riku= Zack. Other then not make'n Riku a bit stronger then Sora I see no problem.
bowchickawowwow

Blue

home is where the heart is
Well,I think Riku was fine the way he was in the game =P

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I thought that if Riku went all dark mode, his eyes were glow red or yellow. That would've been cool! His attacks were pretty sweet, even though that's what got me killed in KH1. I was just glad to see him out of those ridiculous shoes and pants in KH2 and into some better clothing! ^^

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I personally would've loved to see him transform into a Darker Version of himself like in Reverse/Rebirth, and all those moves would've been sick.

Roxas540

Riku needs to be able to have drive form like Sora, and his 2 blades could have been Soul Eater and Way to Dawn(Twilight and Dark) Perfect for fighting in the realm of darkness.

No.XV_Keyblader

I wanted to slap Riku across the face in kh1 and in kh2 he was being a wus cuz he was to mad at him self and kept running away I hated that . I wanted him to transform into his own anti-form bou still have the keyblade that would be awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragoryu

A dark form would've been cool. Also, maybe sora could've had a drive form with Riku.

dearlybeloved19

i think it was cool that we got to be him for a while when sora gets attacked by xemnas clone or whatever in the end although i wish we could do more moves and stuff and he should have his little own love story as well infact he should have his own side story! like in chain of memories except we seee him from beg of kh to end of kh2 =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back