• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you add to Unchained χ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Awards
So now that the game has been about for a little while, what improvements and additions would you guys add to Unchained χ?

For me personally, I would add some actual co-op multiplayer so that I could play with my friends, although that seems unlikely at this point, but you never know.

Narxus

The second and fourth versions of the keyblades, rather than jumping from the first to the second to the fifth. The fact that it skips bugs me much more than it probably should

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Medal trading. It could potentially break the game but the JP version is kind of already broken in a certain way.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
- legitimate multiplayer
- medal trading
- medal chest that holds like 500 medals
- more lax raid bosses

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm not sure why but I can't sell my original Donald medal and I'm probably never gunna use it again :p

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I'm not sure why but I can't sell my original Donald medal and I'm probably never gunna use it again :p
It's because you have it set as your Friend Medal. Click on a medal you want to share with other players and then click the orange "SHARE" button on its detail page, to switch the Friend Medal off of the Donald medal to that one. Now you can sell the Donald Medal.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
All the content that the Japanese version already has, which includes

- More (awesome) medals
- More quests (and Ephemera. And story in general)
- More costumes
- A way to farm Jewels

... If I could take away something, it would probably be the overbearing censorship system.

ItzAPILLOWPET

More raid bosses. Would be cool to see some Disney villains. Maybe some event where the boss needs everyone to beat it. give it an insane amount of health. Then, rewards everyone if they beat it under a certain amount of time. I guess the only problem with that would be cheaters. :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Have you checked if it is locked?

It's because you have it set as your Friend Medal. Click on a medal you want to share with other players and then click the orange "SHARE" button on its detail page, to switch the Friend Medal off of the Donald medal to that one. Now you can sell the Donald Medal.

Oh, I guess I can sell it now. Thanks haha.

Other changes? More ways to get Jewels without spending real money.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Do you know how much AP we need for them and how many do we get?

There are 3 quests, which cost 8, 12 and 12 AP. They cycle through several variations, so depending on what quests you get every day, if you fulfill all the objectives, you will end up with either 180 or 200 jewels.

It's worth mentioning that the daily jewel login in the NA version is like half of what the JP version gets.

FFxStrife

There are 3 quests, which cost 8, 12 and 12 AP. They cycle through several variations, so depending on what quests you get every day, if you fulfill all the objectives, you will end up with either 180 or 200 jewels.

It's worth mentioning that the daily jewel login in the NA version is like half of what the JP version gets.

I see, you get jewels based on objectives then? That way you can't farm it over and over (which would be way too good).

200 Jewels + Login bonuses every week sounds good to me, hope they implement it in the NA version soon.

Lux Luthor

Two medals:

Hades - Magic - Maybe Firaga, 1 or 2 cost

Kronk - Power

"Wrong lever Kronk!"

"This is Kuzkos medal. The medal made for Kuzco. Kuzco special medal. "

I bet you read that second one in his voice.

Raybrand

I think pvp/group pvp (3v3) will add a lot of replay value though for that mode you will need a fair bit of rebalancing i.e. hpx10 damage/2.

Playing and finishing the NA version campaign and weekly quests I can't get much stronger than I am already, if it wasnt for the micky quest event I probably would have just taken a break from it and collected the daily jewels. So I'd like a mode that has some replay value

Neyan

I doubt a 'real' multiplayer will ever happen but I really do hope the NA version will implement the daily jewel missions soon.
What I also thought was disappointing is how they made almost all of the first objectives in in story missions "Defeat all enemies within one turn" rather than "Defeat the target enemy within one turn" like in the JP version (at least as far as I've come), so I hope that will change later on. Also that they made the first two mission rewards 4 & 6 avatar coins rather than 5 & 5 but that's just a minor pet peeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back