• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what world do u want to be in kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which world do u want to be in kh2?

• a Legend of Zelda World

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • an FF world

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Digital World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku232

A Final Fantasy X world would be great... But an FFX world would be way to big for a level in a game... so actually a, umm, err, can't really think of any good disney world I'd like... so I'd like either Twilight Town, or End of the World, maybe Pirates of the Carribean, that movie was good.

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
Twilight Town, i just want kh2 to have bigger levels and maybe some free roaming, like get to travel through the whole world not just sections.

Danny_Sora_kh2

shadow_heart91 said:
A FF world would be ok, but I think the worlds in KH2 should be only disney and have it's own original worlds( Traverse Town, Hollow Bastion, End of the World) like in KH1 so voted other. I really want a Robin Hood world and Black Cauldron world!

YES!!! I didnt know if anyone else wanted those worlds!! I definatly want those, they would be great. :D ( sorry for double posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back