• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what world do u want to be in kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which world do u want to be in kh2?

• a Legend of Zelda World

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • an FF world

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Digital World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doushitemo

Is this supposed to be a poll? If it is, you didn't put the poll on the thread.
Besides the ones that are already in KH2, I want the Lion King to be in it.

doggy poo

Hmm...I wouldn't mind any world...I would kind of like to see a non-disney world though. I don't have anything against disney, but you really don't hear people saying that disney characters are cool. So, I guess that I would like a cool world...you know like the worlds they have in final fantasy.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
Lil_RiKu said:
twilight town ff worlds would suck i mean a ff1 2 3 4 5 6 worlds be cool 7 8 9 10 x-2 suck

WHAT!? i think that ff7, ff8, ff9, ff10 would be coolest to play! what's so bad about them?

A

Aragorn

I say a lotr seeing that they do something that was from lotr.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i want to explore twilight town and the deep dive world. but i would really want midgar or maybe even Zanarkand. that would be awesome but not likely.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Uhh... Basically there's only two choices in this poll. "Final Fantasy" and "other".

Legend of Zelda, and Digimon world?! C'mon, man. It's "Final Fantasy" and "Disney". Not "Disney" and "Whatever anybody wants cuz that wud be coo! :) ;) :p".

Anyway, I think it would be neat to get to go to maybe Midgar or Alexandria. At Alexandria, they could summon Alexander and stuff. But then again, I am a dreamer...

surfer1593

Lil Riku you got it completely backwards all of them above five would rule because that's when the stories started to get better besides it would be hard to back 5 and down into our complex graphic system.

doggy poo

They can't make it all disney worlds...in the first one there were some that weren't disney so in the second one they should at least make one that's non-disney...and it should be from one of the final fantasys because the game has final fantasy characters so it would only be logical to put a final fantasy world in the game.

cursed keyblade

i would love to see a yugioh world like battle city or duelist kingdom. are there any yugioh fans in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back