• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What will you do on the day kh2 comes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
KH_FAN8889 said:
Well, on the 28th I will probally wake up at about, 10:00 AM (I'm on Spring Break) then bring my Mini-Fridge down the basement (5.1 Dolby Surround Sound, AND a BIG SCREEN).

Then stock one shelf with Ice Mountain water's (Yes I'm putting details in here.) and thn stock the other shelf with Coca-Cola's. Then I will play Kingdom Hearts I, beat it by the end of the day. XD.

Then I will be up all night on the Chat and keep saying over and over; Tommorow Tommorow Tommorow etc.

Then next day I will wake up at about, 7:00, then, I will take a shower, get dressed, eat, then leave to get Kingdom Hearts II at about 7:30.

Then when I get there I will be cutting in line (because I know the Manager. XD) Then I will leave when they get there moring shipment (and the game of coarse) XD.

Then I will play it until my fingers bleed. XDDD

-KH_FAN8889
Looks like ya got it all worked out! Hooray for organisedness!

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
id get up early and buy the game, but thing is i wount be able to play it right away. i got a biology test the next day. either i play a game ive been waiting for a couple years or i fail a college biology test.

Zefer

Odds are Im gonna be goin to school all excited about getting home then I'll get home and my mom will be like gamestop called or if im really lucky she'll surprise me and go pick it up for me while im in school so i can just come home and play it now thatd be pretty sweet ... but yeah I wont be takeing off or anything to play it but i can tell ya if im not in school ill probably be playing it all this week

Onite

im not getting it till the 30th, since thats when best buy gets it......but on the 30th, i am going around 10 am

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i will....play it immediately and...blast it so that my whole family will get annoyed (obviously) but they shall hear the amazing melodies of KH2 in ENGLISH!!! (Japanese started to get well on my nerves)

#1khfan

well that's an easy question

1. get it
2, read through le guide like crazy
3. then play the game all day &night until forced to get off

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What I will be doing? I'll be in school and there's a strike going on, so I have to go in anyway. Coincidence that the release of KH2 in NA and a strike throughout the UK is going on ... I'll be stuck in school wondering when KH2 is released over here.

katana-

i live in a land full of little smexy devils known
Website
www.photobucket.com
well, since i've got basketball practice, i've gotta wait till it's over and that would be around 6:00. So i'll make a few shots and then go to the lobbly and pick up some chips and water from our school store w/ my friends and wait until my mom picks us up. Then we will begg her to take us to pick it up from Game Stop, till she gets frustrated and take us to get it and then i'll play it all day long!!! I'm skipping school the next day. I don't care if my coch hollers at my for missing practice.:D

KH_Fan_4_eva

I would go to school,talk to my mates about it for AGES,they would eather hit my round the head or shout "SHUT UP!"(There not KH fans)then I would go home, Look at it for about half an hour then play it for about 6 hours

australian sora

Keyblade Master
lol that the same for me too (its soo funny how much the get pissed of me talking about it). lucky i want it to be in austarlia now!

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Sharikaaria said:
i'll have to go to school, go out and buy kh2, study for a bio test (*sniff*), and then play
me too im sick of tests but im going to school talking to my friends about kh2 daydream about kh2 then after school today or the 29th i will scream and run to my house then im going to play for the rest of my life

HAPPY KH2 DAY

E

Eclipse

change of plans. my mom is bringing it home on her way home from work so she'll open the door....

Me: HI MOM *grabs game and runs upstairs* BYE MOM *door slams shut*
Mom: What about a thank you?......-__-

*a few weeks later*

Mom: Son..?....are you alright?....o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back