• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Wil You Be Doing And Where

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel_Protector

I be in Back of the Counter Selling the game to Many Fans...Then after that I
would Buy my Self A game(KingdomHearts 2)....Also I Will Play it Sick the next
Day.

Ant123456

i really dont have to wait long for it cuz were i live not to many people like kh......so ill jus wait till i get home from skool and go and get it

InvertedSilence

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm having it shipped so I'll probably end up going to classes (expecially since I get out at 10:20 and I don't think It'll arrive before then.) At that point I'll probably sit back with a large supply of snack food and play until I pass out.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
XD you ppl are crazy
im going to skool that day.
then after skool i'll run acros steh street and im hoping the local blockbuster is sellignit caz tehy sell gaames now. and buy it.
then run hope na dplay it till like 8. do my HW, go to sleep, and repeat till spring break.

my spring break will be me glued to teh tv playing...and playing....

OR ill have to wit a week for my mom to take me to the video game store. =\

Neo_Warrior

my school is right down the street from gamestop im gonna ditch go home and play all day it will be a sweet day or go at mid night and wait till they open.

Last edited:

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
I have passed 12th grade already so i will send my mother out with my money for the game and the guide and whet it gets in my hands i will cry and rub it tell it i love you and of corse play it 24/7 i wont even hang out with my friends it's just me sora and the gang all day and night long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back