• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what the quote meant of bhk's freind's said

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do you think bhk and freinds won or loose?

• yeah they won they have the trophy!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Bhk lose against seifer read the quote.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure i'll wait.........

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

odysseus08

Re: WHAT THIS quote i think of bhk's freind's meant!!!!!!!

sorixed said:
This has to be proof that they won www.khinsider.com/gallery/img190.htm the only thing i didn't cover was what did the colored ball do it can't be candy,

I don't think they win becuase in of the summaries made about the trailer stated that they almost won.

sorixed said:
In Twilight Town, there is a poster for a fight contest, called "The Struggle," in which 3 kids and the BHK are entered and close to winning. They say if they win, they'll divide the prizes among themselves. Later, we zoom into Twilight Town's plaza and we see Seifer say ""~~~Proof of your defeat. Did it burn,?" while standing in front of Raijin and Fujin. We see the BHK glaring at Seifer.

I think that they lost again seifer, fujin, and raijin.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
What"s up with the trophy then? Is it for something else or is it a low class trophy you know 2nd place third place but i doubt that because the trophy is too big to be second place or third if there losers why have something extra on the trophy. its just my opinion i could be right or wrong thanks for reading it and posting about your opinion.

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
what they said in the summary (might) meant there not sure of it. Just like when they said (prize money!?)

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Double posting i know anyone else how did they lose i think they won?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back