• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what the quote meant of bhk's freind's said

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do you think bhk and freinds won or loose?

• yeah they won they have the trophy!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Bhk lose against seifer read the quote.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure i'll wait.........

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
WHAT THIS quote i think of bhk's freind's meant!!!!!!!

Here's what they said this is not much of a theory twilght town,there is a poster or flyer or poster of some kind,perhaps for a fight contest.(the tournament is called struggle) fair haired kid:''we're not far from the finals! if we win, we'll divide the prizes(prize money...? between us four,'' fair haried kid and bhk. dark haired kid;''do your best, the way i feel [huh?again]''girl'' with you two anything's possible the way i [feel huh? again]this might be the part where bhk looks at his hands and being worried ever since his awakening or maybe he lost the fight against seifer it was new footage in the square enix party! This has to be proof that they won or if they lost why do they have the trophy or maybe they took it? www.khinsider.com/gallery/img190.htm the only thing i didn't cover was what did the colored ball do it can't be candy and can't be the experiments from lilo qand stitch since there are no numbers on them, it has to be something you know if they fight for just candy that wouldn't make sense i was thinking what if when they put it towards the sun it changes to an item , trinities ,? I kinda doubt the fight is from the collesieum because also i don't think these children know about other worlds just like on destiny islands and the paopu fruit reminds you of the ball and the keyhole in this world maybe in the clock tower or in the manor, only bhk know's about the world's i guess or because you go to the underworld most of the time and not at the collesieum at twilight town plaza seifer: proof of your defeat did it burn? bhk glaring .Tell me what you think you can close this if someone already posted it in these forums i already know i put one in khbe forums! they said this was all boyz fight one on one called struggle! seifer said proof of your defeat has been stolen meant he was acting like he was the best my guess they won see also seifer is a kid! http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=img44.png Maybe he is the bully because this quote matches it seifer:proof of your defeat has been stolen? Proof of your defeat did it burn?Bhk glaring fujin and rijuin in the back. So i'm guessing he's going to be in the tournament against bhk and his freinds at the twilight town plaza! So i heard in a ff8 video game he's a git so why not have him being a bully? People aren't sure it's seifer but he looks to be a bully. Also what if bhk and his freinds did steal the trophy you know when bhk looks back at his freinds if it would be alright if they used those colored spheres.

Last edited:

Little_Red

betch.
What if the BHK's turns into diamond dust? Then again, doesn't he use the oblivion and oath keeper? Yeah I think so, maybe they just wanted to know what it would look like in the setting sun.

adventchildkiori

That makes alot of sense, for the colored spheres part they look like tiny colored like diamonds. All that BHK and friends do is just take the diamond like spheres off the throphy and hold them towards the sun. Could that be what they mean by "sharing the prize"?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Green, Red, Yellow and blue objects, what does that remind you of. Trinities, perhaps they are the twilight form of trinities..

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i wouldn't think if they wanted to put it in the sun to look at it because you can see it already but there has to be a reason why ,thanks for posting! bhk's might turn into something important or it doesn't matter i just put this up to show you about the quote! by the way i'm going to post more pictures and information for this but you can look here my username here is naruto i couldn't use the same one here! http://www.procombined.com/khbeforums/index.php?showtopic=75 go in the kh2 section and the same title! :D oh it doesn't work go on kingdom hearts belgium at this site bottom page or at www.kh2.co.uk

Last edited:

louis

chaywa said:
Green, Red, Yellow and blue objects, what does that remind you of. Trinities, perhaps they are the twilight form of trinities..
y

you could be right

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah they might be trinities to get money! i was thinking it was changing to an item also because you can see a sparkle on the blue ball!

Last edited:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
man that theory sound really good. i like it alot about the trphy thing. i bet u thats it. good no great theory.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
thanks in the khbe forums there was someone who said all you did was put the the pictures and quote from the site not really a theory that was more than a theory! anyoneelse opinions are welcomed! a post would make me feel good.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
so many theories, so little time...
they all make a lot of sence, including this one, but i dono how to comment of it...

sorixed

Dattebayo!
thanks for posting i think the fight is located in twilight town it's just a guess.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
thanks and your welcome mdo2 i might post somemore theories about old screenshots mixed with new news!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yep i could make a theory with his awakening or make it into fanfiction of the storyline.

GodofBlackFlame

Hmmmm the trinity thing is probably pretty accurate.......Sorixed is really crankin out good theories everyday.....maybe hes connected to square....:D j/k good job anyway dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back