• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what the hell is wrong with japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miss Murder

All right people, I think that he gets it by now. ( Even though what everyone else has said was entirely true ... )

He doesn't require every person's opinion on this matter, so drop it.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I have a question for you. Do you have any proof that everyone is gay? Did Roxas ever come out and say "LIEK ZOMG AXEL! I M SO GHEY FOR JOO!!!"? No? That's what I thought.

That's the greatest thing I've heard in a long time. Sora and Riku aren't gay. Thats just a stupid idea. Get some proof.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
You all make it sound like being homosexual is some form of retardation but you tolerate it.

You're no better than someone who IS homophobic if you view homosexuality as some sort of problem.

You know, theres a thread where you can vent this........instead of posting it here

Awards
Nobody in KH is gay, they are very emotional, how would you act if you hadn't seen your best friend for a year

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Okay people... The point has been made several times already... So stop posting... Not only is this becoming redundent, but it is also becoming annoying... We know no one in KH is gay, so we do not need another dozen people to tell us this...

Buddy

Thay aren't gay. Though it seemed like it because it looks like when Sora helps Riku it looks like he is touching his but. But aren't gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back