• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What the heck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok i was sleeping yesterday morning (saterday) and my little brother is watching this show called "coconut friends fruit salad island" i think thats it not shure. Well so anyway i think the whole point of that show is that the coconut can do whatever he wants (somehow) and then my little brother comes and wakes me up and says "LOOK LOOK Y DOES THE COCONUT HAVE "CLOUDS"(FFVII) COSTUME THE SWORD AND THE HAIR." And then i look i was like ...O...M...G... and then this giant pair, has sephiroths trench coat and sephiroths hair... did anybody besides me find this very stupid yet hilarious XD

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Finally someone else noticed this too. I watced that episode. It was weird and funny, Fred was Cloud, that other guy(forgot name) was Sephiroth, the banana twins were Mario and Luigi and Fred's friend was Navi(Zelda). The whole episode was strange.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
SharinganBlue said:
Finally someone else noticed this too. I watced that episode. It was weird and funny, Fred was Cloud, that other guy(forgot name) was Sephiroth, the banana twins were Mario and Luigi and Fred's friend was Navi(Zelda). The whole episode was strange.

Yeah exactly, square should sue >.> xD but still a coconut for cloud, and a giant pear for sephiroth is just rong.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Ha! Since when did American cartoon makers know about Final Fantasy XD.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
.Scarlet Letter. said:
Ha! Since when did American cartoon makers know about Final Fantasy XD.

Or what real anime should be?:mad:

Chaos-Shadow said:
Yeah exactly, square should sue >.> xD but still a coconut for cloud, and a giant pear for sephiroth is just wrong.

They look too goofy too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back