• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What should I do...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What would you do if you were in my place?

• Play it.

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Wait for the NA version.

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfirebg

Bulgaria,stupid country north of Greece...
I got a hold of a KH2 DVD... I've been looking at it for 10 min,thinking if I should play it...I mean I don't understand a word from Japanese and I don't wanna get myself spoiled...Still...I REALLY wanna play it...but...I just don't wanna ruin the fun when I get the NA version.Dammit,what should I do...What would you do if you were in my place?

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Just wait for the NA version because if you play it in japanese you wont get it!...it would be like seeing all the scenes in the game and getting no explanation for any of them..it would ruin the experience by alot!!!

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Play it god d*** it thats what i would with haveing no second thoughts. If you had to ask us then why did you buy it in the first place!!! sheesh

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
All the same I would still play it. Grow a backbone man and just watch it. If i was in your place I would have watched it a million times over already even if it is in japenese

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Kid, do yourself a favor and wait for the North American version. You won't have as great of a time playing it if you don't. Besides, playing the NA version, you might be used to the controls enough to where you could play the japanese version (without understanding a word). Don't try the Japanese version first, if you still want to play the japanese, play it after the NA version.

K

Kewljoe

ive gat to ask... where can you buy the japanese version if your in America??

CidHighwind

oh u think u have a problem well then listen to this
k so we all know everybody here has been waiting 3 to 4 years for KH2 and we all know it should be coming out within the next few months weeelll i reserved a copy of KH2 and my ps2 doesnt wanna play any of my games (except FFX strange enough) but i have KH2 reserved soo should i go to the store when it comes out just to make sure i have it (and pay the rest of the fee) or should i just wait til i know my ps2 works (properly anyways)
each has its pros/cons
pros:
getting it-well for one i actually have KH2
not getting it-i dont have to look at it and make myself sick from wanting to play
cons:
getting it-my ps2 might play kh2 (hell it plays FFX maybe lightning will strike twice)
not getting it-it might get sold out before i can get it (though they cant sell a reserved copy)
im so conflicted wwaaaahhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back