• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► What should I do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aruferu

can somebody help me on my problem?, it's a pretty simple one.

so..see, i'm friends with this girl, when class started, she was my first seatmate, when going home
we're at the same route, after about 3 months, we've been close friends, she always asks me if she can walk with me home, and yes, i've always said "yes" to her, but now, i've asked my friends, "who do you think is the prettiest girl in our room?,", and half of the boys said that it was her, after i've asked the question, every boy wants to get close to her, when we're together, a boy always interferes, and now, i feel like i'm not her friend anymore, i need some way to ask her to be my girlfriend, i hope none of my classmates interferes...
I need a way to approach her, it would be much obliged.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
EDIT: My bad, the darn genders don't show up on the skin I'm using, so I didn't know if you were a guy or a girl lulz

Aruferu

I'm just about to ask her, but everywhere i ask in the school, my boy classmates interfere.
even if im texting in my cellphone, she receives mantytexts from the other boys.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hmm... well... does she know how you feel bout her? That's an important key, no matter what (not for her to know, I meant, its the most important starting point, so we can work stuff out ^-^)

Aruferu

I am going to tell her that, but in monday though....it's because right now in the philippines...it's saturday, let's hope...no boy is getting ahead of me, her number in her cellphone is only known from the girls in the class, so now, not even one boy knows her number.

Awards
can somebody help me on my problem?, it's a pretty simple one.

so..see, i'm friends with this girl, when class started, she was my first seatmate, when going home
we're at the same route, after about 3 months, we've been close friends, she always asks me if she can walk with me home, and yes, i've always said "yes" to her, but now, i've asked my friends, "who do you think is the prettiest girl in our room?,", and half of the boys said that it was her, after i've asked the question, every boy wants to get close to her, when we're together, a boy always interferes, and now, i feel like i'm not her friend anymore, i need some way to ask her to be my girlfriend, i hope none of my classmates interferes...
I need a way to approach her, it would be much obliged.

Dude -- if this is the hottest girl in your class, how can you honestly expect there to not be any competition for her attention?

The solution to this is simple; stop taking it so seriously. There is nothing wrong with pursuing a girl, but it's not like there aren't any others. Right now your life's bubble is limited to your classroom. Later on you're going to meet girls who are much hotter, more intelligent, funnier, and all around better than the one you're dealing with now and getting hung up (at the age of fourteen, no less) is stupid.

As for approaching her, do it like a ****ing man. Keep in mind that if she does have any romantic interest in you at all she probably feels just as awkward as you do, so at least try to fake confidence to bring her back into her comfort zone. If you talk to her like a human being rather than the object you're describing her as (which you're going to totally fail at, by the way) you will be fine.

Aside from that, quit acting like you own this girl. She can text whoever she wants, she can talk to whoever she wants, she can throw her cooch at whoever she wants. She's not some ****ing prize to be awarded to whatever boy in your class manages to woo her the most; she's a human being with her own agenda. It sounds like you're trying to keep her on a short leash; in fact you don't have an ounce of control over her.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Whoa I would take Sam's advice if I were you. XD
Anyway, I don't know, ever tried to find a time alone? If not, try doing so?
Do you have each other contacts? That might work as well.
Umm....what else? Try to see if she's alone and all.
That might work. Sorry I got nothing else.
Hope this helps. Good luck.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Seems like everyone has already beat me to it, damn, well just follow Sams advice.
It's the most logical.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, you could try to ask her to hang out with you sometime.

Not even as a date. Just something outside of school, even with some of your friends who you can trust won't interfere or anything.
I'm sure you can think of something to do, right? Even going to McDonalds can be fun if you have friends.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
I need to give you a warning, you're to young to get to attached to a girl.

at this age, EVERYONE is all over the place. she probably doesn't even have a real concept who she is or what she wants.

the big fear here is something called limmerance. I was much like you at your age. i was in a similar situation. The problem was i let myself get attached and now she is stuck in my heart like a poison needle. You don't want that. trust me, if you knew how i am feeling, you'd shoot yourself.

So its ok to pursue her, but remember that you should NOT allow yourself to "fall in love" or anything. not until you have a solid base with the girl to build from.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Dude -- if this is the hottest girl in your class, how can you honestly expect there to not be any competition for her attention?

The solution to this is simple; stop taking it so seriously. There is nothing wrong with pursuing a girl, but it's not like there aren't any others. Right now your life's bubble is limited to your classroom. Later on you're going to meet girls who are much hotter, more intelligent, funnier, and all around better than the one you're dealing with now and getting hung up (at the age of fourteen, no less) is stupid.

As for approaching her, do it like a ****ing man. Keep in mind that if she does have any romantic interest in you at all she probably feels just as awkward as you do, so at least try to fake confidence to bring her back into her comfort zone. If you talk to her like a human being rather than the object you're describing her as (which you're going to totally fail at, by the way) you will be fine.

Aside from that, quit acting like you own this girl. She can text whoever she wants, she can talk to whoever she wants, she can throw her cooch at whoever she wants. She's not some ****ing prize to be awarded to whatever boy in your class manages to woo her the most; she's a human being with her own agenda. It sounds like you're trying to keep her on a short leash; in fact you don't have an ounce of control over her.

Right. Right. Right. Right.

In all honesty, if you're limited to your classroom for girls, I would just pinpoint you as an eight grader? But seriously, if you like her, and there's no conflict in which if you pursue this girl, there won't be any further problems (trust me, if it would cause any problems at all, as in being rivals with one of her ex-boyfriends, DO NOT DO IT, especially if this kid is a linebacker.). Just go for it. You don't have forever if this girl is legitimately bangin and everyone wants on her. Trust me, someone can and will step up. And if you seriously like her, you'll do it like, today. Try texting her to see if she wants to meet up with you at the movie theater or something. Just the 2 of you.

Also, to add what to Sam said about you seeming to own this girl, not a good idea on ou part. She could either:

1- EASILY sense the jealousy that she's talking to other boys
2- Be a major turn-off

You don't want to. It's just asking for bad news and you likely to get hurt in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back