• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Roxas said

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khmaster101

Hey guys I havent been on the forums for a few month except looking for info on BBS and 358/2 day so I was thinking if you guys remember when Roxas fought Sora at the world there never was well i was thinking when Roxas asked why did he chose do you guys think he was talking about Terra and maybe remembering about him and then he asked why did he chose sora to weild the keyblade and not him.

so thats it if anyone's already had the answer to this im sorry:blushing:

Dark Riku

Somebody wasn't paying attention when the entire KH2 story plot came together.

Roxas is Sora. And, I'm pretty sure (I mean, this is thinking based off what I know is definite) Roxas didn't exist when Terra was choosing the new keyblade master(if it was even him who did it).

Dark Riku

That is also possible. But now you're just delving into the "what-if's", and that could venture on forever.

Roxas and Ven obviously have some connection, but we can only speculate a number of possibilities at this point.

Sexy Angel
Gah. Your both wrong.

Roxas was talking about DiZ. Roxas wanted to know why DiZ chose Sora to destroy the Org....

Ask anyone on a higher level of you... like VAT or Hades, and theyll give you the right answer.

funnymanhaha1000

yeah hes talking about DIZ!!! is anyone else getting pissed off about Roxas talking about sora being picked by terra? that theory BLOWS. along with the one where Xemnas talks to Roxas about someone looking alot like him. its sora people, GET OVER IT AND STOP POSTING THIS RANDOM CRAP

Sexy Angel
Thank you.

...............But no one knows for sure if Xemnas was talking about Ven or Sora............

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Charge: um, no one know who he was talking about. And besides, the translation may be off, cause in the Japanese verison he says "Why were you choosen" which can easily be deciphered as "why did the keyblade pick you?" or something like that.
Stop acting like you know everything Charge.

Sexy Angel
Try again. Yes we do. Xemnas is speaking of when he went to see Sora in Kh:Final Mix. The fight with the enigmatic man was the time Xemnas was talking about.

That doesnt show significant prove to show us that he was indeed talking about Roxas. Ven and Roxas look to much alike.

remember now, Sora lost his heart at Hollow bastion...(blah,blah,blah)then after Sora recovered, Roxas was created. When Roxas was created, Xemnas saw him, and named him Roxas. After a span of a couple of hours, Sora was allowed to fight Xemnas. That was a couple of hours. Roxas wasnt initiated into the Org. XIII in a couple of hours. He had to grow in his powers of the keyblade, which he developed After Xemnas named him. Roxas had his Org. cape on when he spoke to Xemnas about who he looked like. Xemnas would have to talk to Roxas about Sora after Roxas initiation. Also, Xemnas didnt let out anything about Sora when Roxas was about, because Xemnas didnt want roxas to run away from the Org. to find Sora, so Xemnas wouldnt think it to be wise to tell Roxas that he(Roxas) looked similar to Sora.

Stop acting like you know everything Charge.

Oh, and screw you.

Stars

リク
Hey guys I havent been on the forums for a few month except looking for info on BBS and 358/2 day so I was thinking if you guys remember when Roxas fought Sora at the world there never was well i was thinking when Roxas asked why did he chose do you guys think he was talking about Terra and maybe remembering about him and then he asked why did he chose sora to weild the keyblade and not him.

so thats it if anyone's already had the answer to this im sorry:blushing:

I think Roxas is referring to the keyblade . Why the keyblade choose Sora but not him. XP

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
That doesnt show significant prove to show us that he was indeed talking about Roxas. Ven and Roxas look to much alike.

remember now, Sora lost his heart at Hollow bastion...(blah,blah,blah)then after Sora recovered, Roxas was created. When Roxas was created, Xemnas saw him, and named him Roxas. After a span of a couple of hours, Sora was allowed to fight Xemnas. That was a couple of hours. Roxas wasnt initiated into the Org. XIII in a couple of hours. He had to grow in his powers of the keyblade, which he developed After Xemnas named him. Roxas had his Org. cape on when he spoke to Xemnas about who he looked like. Xemnas would have to talk to Roxas about Sora after Roxas initiation. Also, Xemnas didnt let out anything about Sora when Roxas was about, because Xemnas didnt want roxas to run away from the Org. to find Sora, so Xemnas wouldnt think it to be wise to tell Roxas that he(Roxas) looked similar to Sora.

Firstly, how exactly do you know that it wasn't a couple hours after, hm? Xemnas named him and what not, how do you know he didn't give him his Org. XIII coat shortly after and initiate him officially later? You don't. Because if I recall, in the new screen of 358/2, Roxas had his coat when being initiated. I'm gonna agree with VAT and say you should stop acting like you know everything. Because there is no way to tell all these timespans you say you know. And how exactly could Xemnas have gone and seen Ven? Ven isn't around anymore. And what reason would Xemnas have for going to see him? He had a reason to go see Sora. He needed him to collect hearts for him.

Sexy Angel
Firstly, how exactly do you know that it wasn't a couple hours after, hm?

Did it take you a day or two in hours/minutes to beat the game from the point when you beat Riku to the ending of the game? If so, thats pathetic.

Xemnas named him and what not, how do you know he didn't give him his Org. XIII coat shortly after and initiate him officially later? You don't. Because if I recall, in the new screen of 358/2, Roxas had his coat when being initiated.

Because Xemnas didnt just 'hang' around with Roxas after he named him, he most likely left to do some stuff important to the Org, like trying to find out how to for KH.

Do you think that Xemnas talked to Roxas directly after initiating him? Um, no, that wouldnt happen. Xemnas probably sent Roxas to prove himself to the other Org members to show how useful Roxas was going to be. And, Roxas would have to be fairly well with weilding a keyblade, because(look below)

I'm gonna agree with VAT and say you should stop acting like you know everything.

Shes only saying that cuz she knows more than i do, and she knows it. :p

Because there is no way to tell all these timespans you say you know.

I dont know. Im trying to figure it out by arguing with you.

And how exactly could Xemnas have gone and seen Ven? Ven isn't around anymore. And what reason would Xemnas have for going to see him?

*Whistle* I cant give you a difinitive answer on this, except that Xemnas must have known something about keyblades, and something about Aqua

He had a reason to go see Sora. He needed him to collect hearts for him.

. . . . Umm, no. Xemnas didnt want to collect hearts for Sora...

Secret Ansem Report 12 - Likewise, Roxas is Sora’s Nobody, but was left behind because Sora’s Heartless regained human form using Kairi’s heart instead of his own. It may be that Sora’s memories are slow to return because the half of him that is Roxas is still lacking. I must convert Roxas into data and return him to Sora. As a member of Organization XIII, it was exceedingly difficult to bring Roxas in. Having lost to Roxas once, Riku laid everything on the line and used the power of darkness in their second battle, only just managing to bring Roxas back with him.

Roxas memories were slow to arrive to him, so Roxas couldnt have remembered instantely that he could hack and slash people with a keyblade.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Roxas memories were slow to arrive to him, so Roxas couldnt have remembered instantely that he could hack and slash people with a keyblade.

*facepalm* You need to read my friend. I said he needed Sora to collect hearts for him.
He(Xemnas) needed Sora to collect hearts for him (Xemnas)
Sora didn't know anything about Xemnas' plan until way later. Did you not play Kh2? And by the way, it doesn't matter how long it took me to play the game. My playing doesn't affect the storyline. It could take me all day to get past that part but it would still take a set amount of time in the game. Think things through. And if Xemnas wasn't mentioning Sora to Roxas, why would he have him do things important to the Org.? He was USING Roxas because Roxas could wield the keyblade.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to swing a keyblade kay? Member the fight with Riku?

The ruler

Well I think Sora got the keyblade when in kh1 u had to pick strength,blah,blah what to give up but when he really was chosen is when he fought the big heartless thing in the beginnig of the story when he won[yeah] the keyblade chose him because he probaly was the first in a long time to pass it.But Roxas didn't know that. OR its just because ROxas thought Sora was weak.:confused::closedeyes:

Sexy Angel
*facepalm* You need to read my friend. I said he needed Sora to collect hearts for him. Sora didn't know anything about Xemnas' plan until way later. Did you not play Kh2?

Sorry that i didnt understand, your grammer messed me up.

And by the way, it doesn't matter how long it took me to play the game. My playing doesn't affect the storyline. It could take me all day to get past that part but it would still take a set amount of time in the game. Think things through. And if Xemnas wasn't mentioning Sora to Roxas, why would he have him do things important to the Org.? He was USING Roxas because Roxas could wield the keyblade.

You are getting confused. I suggest you take a break for a while.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to swing a keyblade kay? Member the fight with Riku?

Ahh, but Roxas couldnt remember that he could weild a keyblade, it took a while for him to relize that he could wield one.

>_< God, i cant beleive im saying this....

I love you too VAT.

OK, kill me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back