• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what r u more excited for

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are you more excited for?

• Kingdom hearts 2 FM

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Kingdom hearts Re COM

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaraki

KhFm or Re Com i just wanted to know everyones opinions imo im more excited for Re com I thought com was so much better then Kh2 its going to be awsome battling everyone in 3d with voices!

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i think re chain of memories is gonna be great. they say they are adding reaction commands to it so it'll be better.

its kind of hard to pick between the 2 i think, im excited for them both.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Exactly, Mr.Sparkle.

But currently, I think I'm now more excited for Re CoM. Marluxia was a better villian with a better plan. And it was cool watching Sora slowly slip towards madness.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
^Exactly, Mr.Sparkle.

But currently, I think I'm now more excited for Re CoM. Marluxia was a better villian with a better plan. And it was cool watching Sora slowly slip towards madness.

Both Xenmas and Marluxia kinda had the same goal, to manipulate Sora to get to Kingdom Hearts. Seriously though, why so sad about not having a heart? They seemed able to function with out it just fine.

Little_Red

betch.
Try not to get your hopes up everyone.These games might not even be released out side of Japan. (Maybe not even the US.)In my opinion these two games in the works, sounds just too good to be true.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
The one most exciting for me so far is Re Com.

a. Graphics upgarde big one at that
b. Reaction commands
c. actually talk wow!
d. Reverse Rebirth is still in
e. all of the above

If you e. you're correct Jim tell them what they've won.
Well Tom they got a trip to the Fabulous Las Vegas (Okay whatever).

Okay enough of that I'm also still excited about the KH2:FM cause they gave us a crappy KH2 game.

As Mr. Sparkle said there really isn't anything to be excited for if they don't come to the U.S.

Vzam

Bronze Member
CoM because the storyline and antagonist was MUCH cooler then KH2. Plus you get to see all the awesome characters in cg. I HOPE they remaster the same OST too. I miss the discussions between the organization members' theme. Hell, I miss the discussions between the organization in general...funny how Nomura took all that out in KH2...

Cid Highwind

The Captain
If they come to the US, they would both be awesome. i think CoM will be more fun to play, but i would be excited to see new cutscenes and maybe new battles in FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back