• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What pisses you off?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcloudff7

Website
profile.myspace.com
I wanted to make thread about this since there's several things that piss me off in COM such as that stupid card break, I mean its so annoying it usually takes 4ever to finish a battle in the game cuz there's just to many of 'em. I also hate the fact that you have to open doors with cards wich some doors take 4ever to open just because stupid enemies don't want drop the cards you need was this Squarenix's intent to make the game feel long, well if it was it was a real bad movie.
If you guys have any other complaints or the same one's please post them here.

grant

well the fact that we dont have a kingdom hearts yet and our neighboring country has it in a language that THEY can only understand and having to wait another 3 months for the game....

D

Dexter

I hated the card battling system snd how small the maps were.

Yevon

i hate when u hav low card values and that u can't break a high valued enemy card!!!

arg!!!

Murder all yall

I beat the game on both sides riku and sora, and then i started a new one i can't baet riku 4, he also breaks all my cards and by the time i get him to half of his first bar down, i run out of cards, and he kills me !

Aros123

i hate the fact that there's a card battle system. not only that but it has card values and there's a limited amout of cards you can put in your deck, depending on the value of the card, and to make matters worse, when you play as riku, you can't customise his deck, the whole idea of cards suck.

Archgamer

I just hate the level designs. They are so plain and unorignal. It also would be nice if you can lock on a single enemy and have a card battle. It's annoying when you are attacking someone and the guy behinds you pulls out a card to break yours, even though you weren't facing him.:mad:

B

bettermanlamia

KH:COM was really kewl i thought:) very well made and an original.
the only hard part was figureing out how to beat riku 4 and the final boss. i just had to lvl and reararge my deck. so the thing that pissed me off was riku 4. he was freakin hard

K

Kairi_MAX

I dread the card breaking as well but theres no reason to mad about it. Actually, I change my mind. Nobody should even play it even if its flipin' darn good!!!!!!!!!!

K

Kairi_MAX

I have no idea how to beat the final boss. Actually I lost it so I can't play my favorite game of all times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back