• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What pisses you off?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Kairi_MAX said:
I have no idea how to beat the final boss. Actually I lost it so I can't play my favorite game of all times

Are you talking about Marluxia? He is pathetically easy. His weakness is actually normal physical attacks. Go figure.

Oh yeah, another thing that pissed me off was having to use cards to open doors. I always ended up getting 99 stupid cards and at some point I'd come to a door that I can't open. What a waste it was.

M

Mishin

I KNOW! those stupid doors! having to figth a pratically endless amount of battles until you get the right flippin card! it's all just luck

PassionRiku

Awards
The fact that cards were used really annoyed me.
Its different, but why use somthing like that? I would have been much happier with a slash game

The doors, those were annoying. Finding the right cards, it would take me days to track them down.
Fighting Riku for the fourth time

Last edited:
M

Mishin

oh yes, that was annoying too.
the card system reminded me of yugioh. And I don't like when there's a connection between KH and yugioh cuz i hate it.

M

Mishin

i hate doors with a passion. not only are they annoying, but they killed chazz's lil sis -.- anywho, sorry getting off topic there
i didn't really like the battle system also cuz i just hit one button over...and over...and over...

Chazzard Hazzard

Website
wwwfinalrest-online.net
Yay I am not the only one who hates doors. Anywho I didn't like in Riku Mode that you had a premade deck. That annoyed me so much! And mishin you finished MY riku mode when i told you not to. Still pissed. But who cares my stupid sister lost my CoM game anyways!

M

Mishin

i did?....i don't remember that....XP sorry!
yeah that premade deck thing was stupid

Chazzard Hazzard

Website
wwwfinalrest-online.net
You did you fag! I was like playing it. And then you snatched it from my hand and said "Chazz you're so slow lemme beat Ansem for you" And I said "No don't I want to finish Riku mode on my own" Anywho.. I also hated Ansem's battle. Cause Mishin finished it for me! And I'd play it again but My sister lost my CoM! damnit all!

M

Mishin

OH i remember! we were in the car! but i thought i beat someone in twilight town....
i didnt beat ansem for you i beat RIKU!
i was suprised when i saw PS2 graphics on a game boy

Chazzard Hazzard

Website
wwwfinalrest-online.net
yea has it ever happened to any other GB game out durr?
NO I TOTALLY REMEMBER You stole my GBSP and beat the game for me you mutha effin fag! and now it's lost somewhere and my mom says it's just misplaced. Hell how can it be misplaced for a year!! Oh yes I also hate why CoM is compresed in a GB chip. They're so small. Why do u think I lost it!

M

Mishin

I KNOW! who knows where mine is either....
ok i'll make you a deal: you can beat KH2 for me, okay?
i was also suprised when they played simple and clean in the ending.
we gotta stay on topic!

Chazzard Hazzard

Website
wwwfinalrest-online.net
I'm on topic. I don't know about you, Mishin buddy.
Deal I'll beat KH2! That's a great deal. Oh and I didn't lose it. My sister lost it!!! I thought the ending would be a more pazazz. It was kind of dull.. and all they did was talk. And like non of the org. members talked. And i want to hear people talk. cause I like to talk

M

Mishin

but they can't make it talk on a game boy?...oh wait yes they can! they play simple and clean. but i dunno if they could cram all that into a single lil game piece

Chazzard Hazzard

Website
wwwfinalrest-online.net
yea they can! They're just frik'n lazy! If you recall when sora battles one of the organization members the org members like say "HA HA" (weird) Another thing I hate about CoM is Mickey's outfit. Gah Blah Ga blah thank god he put an org. coat at the end of the game.

M

Mishin

YEAH his outfit bugs me. I wouldn't be caught dead in that thing. I remember when riku started to tickle mickey and i'm like...THE HELL?!

Chazzard Hazzard

Website
wwwfinalrest-online.net
OMG I remembered that too! I got scared >_<
another thing I hate was that Kairi had no part in that thang. I mean yea in Riku mode but that was namine not kairi! And I didn't like Riku's other other other ending with Roxas. People were like it reveals more. Chhh Roxas just walks on the clock tower how cool was that? Not

M

Mishin

exactly. but i sorta liked the riku ending, and what he said to DiZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back