• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What New Areas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destinywind

In the new KHII:FM interview, it said the existing world would have new areas. So, what new area would you like to see added to what worlds. If they added some to Beast's Castle, I'd like it to be the dining room where they sing "Be Our Guest", or the woods where you could fight wolves.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I was thinking more of TWTNW, that whole truck thing was annoying. And might I point out why there was a truck in TWTNW?

The End of the World was huge compare to TWTNW. I want to see all the secret place for each member of the Order. Like how Saix and Luxord had there own place about the castle, I want to see all of them.

I

The Show Must Go On
i would like to see more of the castle as well *nods* i think that there should have been more hollow bastion areas

Shinjuku

Entrapment
When it comes down to certain worlds

Mulan we should be able to go to her house and the Town should be in the game as well well actually both towns. (First town is where she meets her matchmaker second is inside the palace walls)

Hercules ( need to fight the Hydra in the Cayon and be able to explore the town before you get the cayon) also Mount Olympus (sorry in misspelled)

Beast World Forest should be playable and the town should be to.

Twilight Town just need more back alley way areas should be able to go to the beach where Kiari was.

Aladdin the Palace should be exploreable so we could see the Sultan and his guards.

In General all the levels in the game need add-on areas.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I say they should put the Beach of Twilight Town, the forest where the wolves are, Mulans home, Mount Olympus, more games in the Space Paranoids, Old Hollow Bastion, and other stuff I can't think of. Oh yeah the evil castle of Maleficent!

Little_Red

betch.
I'd like to see more of twilight town, maybe you could go up stairs and actually see the sunset (and possibly jump off for those daredevils out there [guilty]) or maybe even even a shop that sells sea salt ice cream in town or some shopping district of Twilight Town where you could buy not only potions but souvenirs!!! (which I know will never happen...)

Plus I think getting some sea salt ice cream would be seriously cool...

Destinywind

I say they should put the Beach of Twilight Town, the forest where the wolves are, Mulans home, Mount Olympus, more games in the Space Paranoids, Old Hollow Bastion, and other stuff I can't think of. Oh yeah the evil castle of Maleficent!

Speaking of Malefiecent's castle, which is called VILLAIN'S VAIL, I agree as that area was kind of weird and I thought we would be able to go there in the regular game. I the first game, most areas featured in cutscenes were able to be explored, minus disney castle and Sora's room.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
I'd say make Destiny Islands playable again and show more of Port Royal. Also to bring back the parts of Hollow Bastion that were shown back in KH1, open the Dark Beach up to be playable, and show the parts of the Castle That Never Was that we know should be there.

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
The maps need to expand vertically. Seriously, Kh1? Destiny Islands had you tree hopping and riding zip lines. Traverse Town had you running on roofs. Wonderland— come on, do I even need to go into Wonderland?

But in KH2, everything is practically flat (or, the 'vertically expanded' areas have absolutely no significance on gameplay, except maybe a hidden item or two). I would give up every other additional area they could add on if they would just fix that one problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back