• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what makes you guys happy? =]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

akuza89

just wondering because i also thought it might make a fun topic =] because funny things may make us laugh and maybe we could share them =]

alot of things make me happy like my gf my friends playing my games comedy programs u know the usual stuff =]

what about u guys ?

mesmerized

many things but lately and mostly when I get to spend time with my boyfriend, he's the light in my world.

afrobutt

Silver Member
many things but lately and mostly when I get to spend time with my boyfriend, he's the light in my world.

awww, how sweet ^^

I suppose being able to chill at my house alone with my dog, staring at the stars, and the cold brisk feel of winter make me happy. I suppose that's kinda sad, but w/e

Oh! And Lemonade.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

Love is indeed a wonderful thing. ^^

Being around a girl you like, can be one of the happiest experiences ever.

But beside that, I guess friendship is one of the things most important to me. Oh, and music.

T

Tyler Durden

Talking to my sister-she's actually my cousin, but she calls me her older brother, lol.

Listening to music, writing down stories, talking to people in the chat, and writing my own songs.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
just wondering because i also thought it might make a fun topic =] because funny things may make us laugh and maybe we could share them =]

alot of things make me happy like my gf my friends playing my games comedy programs u know the usual stuff =]

what about u guys ?

CNN makes me happy; skits involving the idiocy of our current President make me happy. As does comedy; it's the best kind of medicine I can think of. Writing, my childhood, reading, Japanese, and learning about new cultures makes me happy, too.

But Batman, I think you make me happy the most of all. :x

afrobutt

Silver Member
You really think so? I just think there is no hope for a FF/KH loving 15 yr old *sighs*

you would be suprised. Few ppl actually care about your obsessions/intrests, as long as your a decent/ intresting enough person (looks help too, but not all ppl are that shallow.).

Another thing I thought of, kittens make me happy. As well as clichéd samurai movies :wub:

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Good test grades, good final grades, sex, seeing my friends and family happy, sex, dancing, singing, and last but not least, hooking up with a girl that I have had a crush on for the first time.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
-A good school day when I don't have any homework and go home with a light backpack and pratically no bad stress.
-Sunny, clear days with clear sunsets.
-Myself and all my friends being happy together
-When I make a good drawing
-New videogame
-New episodes of my favorite anime episodes
-Music
-When people don't steal my pancake recipe lol jk
-Candy!
-Accomplishments

Just a bundle of things that set off the happy trigger in my mind.

carpet

Those dramatic moments during a movie when the wind blows.
For instance, one's lover dying in one's arms. Cue dramatic music, cue dramatic wind blowing.
Makes me laugh everytime.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Well. . . I can see that sex makes you happy.

Well, one can find joy in all things.

Mostly people.

I find that people are the ultimate source of happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back