• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What lvl when you left Destiny Island?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Sloth

I was level 14 when I left. I just beat the hell outta Riku till I was level 9, then I beat the hell outta the heartless till I was about level 14. I had scan, defend and dodge roll. How bout you?

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Are you guys just lying to top each other? Seriously..

I was like, level 8..Mabey 9..I dont remember..

diogo14

men i did't had time to waste... it's really boring to play all that time in DI i leaved the island at what? like at level 5/6/7 it was really boring... and then it woulb be tooooo easy to play the rest of the game...

Lord_Sloth

diogo14 said:
men i did't had time to waste... it's really boring to play all that time in DI i leaved the island at what? like at level 5/6/7 it was really boring... and then it woulb be tooooo easy to play the rest of the game...

The game really wassn't that hard as it stood.

Mitsou

The first game that I had I think I left at level 10. My brother and I had a friggin holiday beating the heck out of wakka and riku. The second time I played I think I was level 5.

T

The_Superior2345

the first time i was like level 5, but the second time i took like a week just for destiny islands so i was lv. 20 or something like that.

Welshcake

Me? I left at lv 14, by blocking tidus' attaks, then whacking wakka's ball away from him, so I could level up for as long as I want, then end the battle.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
the highest level for me was level 9. i didn't want to spend all my time there. it got really easy.
every other time was level 4 or 5.

Sora KHMaster

me i was at level 11 or 12 just so i could have scan. the first time i was at about level 8

i think one kid told me they stayed there till level 100 can you believe that wow

yado

I taste delicious
I was like level 3 the first time i left. HA HA i suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back