• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your plan for KH Day 2006? :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
When i get KH2 I'm only gonna stop playing for bathroom breaks, eating, a nap and getting energy drinks (although i don't know how long Coca-Cola and Gatorade will keep me up) Two words- no sleep. lol

Kunoke

Neo Nobody said:
ya think you can find a drink that strong and if so whn you crash from that energy rush find a bed quick

I can find a drink that strong, I'll just need a few of them. ;) I stayed up about 70 hours once with VERY little caffine, and no, it's not the caffine that kept me up that long...that only lasted a bit, the rest was pure free will. :p I could do it.

Maze162000

Simi Valley, Ventura County, California, United St
Well my sister purchased it for me so she's gonna pick it up for me and then she'll give a go on it until I get back ^^ Then I'll play for about 3 hours and then I'll do my massive English Homework (yes... it's predestined xD)

And she'll be playing the game until Friday which then I will be playing =D

keyblade of light

What i'm gonna do on March 28th is play sick, soccoum myself in sadness and drool because of the knowledge that my fellow fans in America will be devouring a copy of KINGDOM HEARTS 2! (I live in Israel). For me, there isn't ANY day when i know that as soon as I get home, my long waited video game will wait for me - I have NO IDEA when KH2 will get here, let alone to my city. (you can find a particular game in 1 city and it won't be yet in another, and on some occasions you can find it in 1 store in town but not in another)

KHluver

Unfortunately, my Spring Break ends two days before KH2 comes out D: So I'm going to have to sit through school all day, biting my fingernails and losing whatever's left of my attention span knowing that at GameStop, a copy of KH2 is waiting for me. I also have Parent/Teacher conferences that day... So much for me getting home early *dies*

KHluver

No... not unless I make my mom take my cousin and me to GameStop, then bring us to my cousin's house so I can watch her play KH2 while my mom's at conferences... which, as much as I love my cousin, I don't think it'd be very fun watching her play the beginning of the game. It would just kind of take the magic out of it for me...

KHluver

Well, we both reserved the game, so she'd actually be playing her own game while I'd be watching her... and she doesn't go to conferences, so that whole thing's kind of out of the question ^^;;

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Well, I have yet to check when my Gamestop will get it in (though I will soon) but I do plan on getting it as soon as possible, and then playing it. It's too bad it doesn't open until i'm already in school... But i'll have it reserved or something so I can get it straight after school.

As for playing, I'll probably be able to get to the "Kingdom Hearts 2" title, since according to a few sources, it takes 3-4 hours of gameplay before the title appears. ^^;

The Unkind Soul

My mom said that she would pick it up for me but i was like - I VE WAITED 4 YEARS FOR THIS FREAKIN GAME THERE IS NO WAY YOU RE TAKING MY THUNDER!!!!!! and then i ll go home and play it until my vision is blurry.:D

onewingangel2004

In the darkest recesses of your nightmares...
Oh the lot of you suck!!

My PS2 was stolen about a week after I put the game and LE guide on preorder. But that won't stop me. My friend sympathized with me, so he put a new PS2 on layaway for me at our local Wal-Mart. I have $30 left to pay on the game and guide, I'm going up there to pick them up the day they come out, and then I'm going to read the instruction manual and the strategy guide until I have them both memorized until my friend gives me the new PS2. Then I'm going to make up for lost time by bashing Heartless like tommorrow's Armegeddon.

InvertedSilence

Website
www.myspace.com
I get out of class at 10:20 meh heh heh.
I'm having it shipped so I expect it the 29th or 30th at about noon...
I'll probably stop home to check and then go to starbucks and get my fill of nicotine and caffine before it arrives...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back