• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your plan for KH Day 2006? :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunoke

Hey guys. I'm new here, and thought I'd just throw this out there. Sorry if there's already been a topic on this :p

What have you all got planned for this?

I've got a copy for myself and I even bought my friend a copy, out of my own pocket, yes, on preorder. My dad said that he'll pick the two up on his lunch break, since my friend and I will be in school, and drop them off at my house. Then, my friend and I will ride my bus home, get some soda from the nearest gas station, go to my house, grab the two copies of KH2 and jump downstairs where two TVs will be waiting for us to indulge in for the rest of the day and into the night. It's a good plan I think. =D

Ultima Kid

hahah man sounds like heaven ^_^.......well good thing for me, my spring break is the same week as KH2 comes out =D...soo ima jus ask my dad to bring me to gamestop in the morning or wenever the time i like that is early n pick up my copy n L.E guide.....then go home turn the ps2 n tv..put the game in...read a lil bit of the guide or book manual until the KH2 Menu appears...n if i like ill jus wait n watch the menu trailer..then go New Game pick a diffculty thats perfect...and then play the game all break long....Wed-Sunday man i wish it would happen soo soon haha...well ima stop cus i going crazy n imagining too much

Kunoke

Ultima Kid said:
hahah man sounds like heaven ^_^.......well good thing for me, my spring break is the same week as KH2 comes out =D...soo ima jus ask my dad to bring me to gamestop in the morning or wenever the time i like that is early n pick up my copy n L.E guide.....then go home turn the ps2 n tv..put the game in...read a lil bit of the guide or book manual until the KH2 Menu appears...n if i like ill jus wait n watch the menu trailer..then go New Game pick a diffculty thats perfect...and then play the game all break long....Wed-Sunday man i wish it would happen soo soon haha...well ima stop cus i going crazy n imagining too much

Man I wish I had my spring break that day...I would totally stay up all night. :rolleyes:

But alas, my spring break doesn't start till the 2nd of April....*sigh* Oh well. At least it's not too far after!

Oh yeah! I forgot about the L.E guides too! I ordered one of those each for my and my friend as well :D I'm just nice that way I guess. Gotta help out a fellow fan yanno?

dejah

:|
IF. i had a KH day.

i'd have a marathon. and it'll last a week or so.

but sadly i cant.

tis my mother's birthday. -_-

Kunoke

dejah said:
IF. i had a KH day.

i'd have a marathon. and it'll last a week or so.

but sadly i cant.

tis my mother's birthday. -_-

Omg dude...:( I'm so sorry...

dejah

lol.

yes.

pity me please.

28th frickin march.

what's more i've got interviews for my major. FLYING FISHES AND DUCKS. -___-

welcome to the forums, btw, Kunoke.

Kunoke

dejah said:
lol.

yes.

pity me please.

28th frickin march.

what's more i've got interviews for my major. FLYING FISHES AND DUCKS. -___-

welcome to the forums, btw, Kunoke.

Thanks for the welcome bud. :p

God that really sounds like it sucks...yikes :cool:

I got my plan all set up so hopefully I wont get setback somehow...that would totally ruin it.

One of my other friends is going to hate me because he wants KH2 REALLY BAD and his birthday party is like that weekend...I'm bringing KH2, and the reason he'll hate me is because I'm not going to let ANYONE play it. In fact I wont even let them touch the case...god forbid the LE Strat guide :O

basoulah

sounds like fun as for me when kh2 comes out i'm gonna wait till my family sleeps and play it all night long in peace and quiet so i think i'll call thi kh2 night instead of day.....:p

Kunoke

basoulah said:
sounds like fun as for me when kh2 comes out i'm gonna wait till my family sleeps and play it all night long in peace and quiet so i think i'll call thi kh2 night instead of day.....:p

I think I'd rather call it KH2 WEEK. :p

dejah

lol.. all night long are you kidding me?

ONLY??

haha. I would hog the tele and not let anyone watch anything other than ME and SORA. lol

skilled keyblada

my kh2 day i dunno cuz im in australia and im importing from america so.... im not sure when i get it but ill get my mom too ring me after skool so i kno that its the day i received it. get on the train, stuff waiting for the bus run the 25 min walk home and if i knock on the door and they take more than 10 secs too answer ill run through the window and play the thing like hell. ill prob like most other games beat it in 2 or 3 days.

Kunoke

skilled keyblada said:
my kh2 day i dunno cuz im in australia and im importing from america so.... im not sure when i get it but ill get my mom too ring me after skool so i kno that its the day i received it. get on the train, stuff waiting for the bus run the 25 min walk home and if i knock on the door and they take more than 10 secs too answer ill run through the window and play the thing like hell. ill prob like most other games beat it in 2 or 3 days.

Aww 2 or 3 days? D: That's no fun for me...I'm going to milk it for what it's worth and make it more like a few weeks or a month. Plus I'm going to play proud mode and nix normal and beginner..so I can get a real challenge out of it XD I hate it when games are easy.

D

Dexter

I have Spring Break on the 27th, well actualey if you count the weekend then it's the 24th. An I have Spring break for 2 weeks!!!! Party over here woot! Party over there woot wooot!!! Pizza is on me.

pepsi458

Website
pepsi458.deviantart.com
Kunoke said:
Hey guys. I'm new here, and thought I'd just throw this out there. Sorry if there's already been a topic on this :p

What have you all got planned for this?

I've got a copy for myself and I even bought my friend a copy, out of my own pocket, yes, on preorder. My dad said that he'll pick the two up on his lunch break, since my friend and I will be in school, and drop them off at my house. Then, my friend and I will ride my bus home, get some soda from the nearest gas station, go to my house, grab the two copies of KH2 and jump downstairs where two TVs will be waiting for us to indulge in for the rest of the day and into the night. It's a good plan I think. =D

good plan excillent plan only one problem you can not play at night due to you have school the next day hahahah as for me am on my 8th grade trip to DC that day i will pick it up that thursday and the next day am in the BVI i am going to bring my PS2 so i can play on the Yought (a realy Big Boat that my dad and I own)

Kunoke

pepsi458 said:
good plan excillent plan only one problem you can not play at night due to you have school the next day hahahah

Or will I.... *EVIL LAUGH*

THe big question is....will KH2 be worth getting a truency for...hmm....

Or perhaps I'll get some powerful energy drinks so I can stay up all night and still go to school,

zero_hiru

Kunoke said:

Or perhaps I'll get some powerful energy drinks so I can stay up all night and still go to school,

lol, go for it!
i'll probly buy it after school then play as if my life would end if i turned of the game. just like when i got the first game.(beat it in 3 days)

Kunoke

zero_hiru said:
lol, go for it!
i'll probly buy it after school then play as if my life would end if i turned of the game. just like when i got the first game.(beat it in 3 days)

XP I'm just crazy like that. I can't play sick obviously...my parents would be like

YEAH RIGHT LOL! XDDDD

-_- so it's truency or stay up all night, go to school, come home, and play KH2 till I collapse of fatigue XD

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
Kunoke said:

ya think you can find a drink that strong and if so whn you crash from that energy rush find a bed quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back