• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your highest level?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FF King

My Highest lvl is 255, you can't go any higher, I currently have every keyblade, magic, goofy shield, donald staff, etc. in the game, it took a while, yet the game is still fun.

KeybladeShadow88

Re: What is you highest level?

255? what game are you guys always talking about, I'm pretty sure that your all talking about a kh online game but I've never seen it before. cause I know that in KH or the PS2 you can only get too 100, so if someone could fill me in, I would appreciate it

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

100....which is the highest level you can get....I have every weapon I'm 100% done with the game.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards

FF King you can only go up to level 100. My highest level is 100.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power

I'm stuck at level 99. For some reason I can't go any higher than 99. It might of been because I have Sora at 99 and Donald and Goofy are somewhere around 78. Don't ask. Some how my friend messed with the game... I think she used a code breaker or somethin. Cause one moment Sora was at level 78 and I let her borrow the game and all of a sudden Sora's at Level 99. But anyway the highest I've gotten to on my own is 78.

Despair

Mine is level 87 in the game with everything else done, i got so bored with it i didn't see a point in going to 100 when i can beat sephiroth pretty easy.

heartslayer101

Level 100 and im 100% compleat with the game. And COM.......... Let me cheak I cant find my DS........Aha let me turn it on......... thats it level 74

C

Chaos_Lord

i thought you could only go to 100.

sora6968

I'm at 100 in K.H and in C.O.M 84 255? I think NOT!! FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SantoryuKeyblade

How about a 35 for KH and 74 for CoM...hehe. But still, 255 is crazy!!! He must be talkin about pokemon or somethin...

D

Dark Ruler

I was level 74 and there's only 1-100 so you're lying mann and sorry if this is a spam

izzydurkin

I am at 100 with the best key blade have found all dalmations have as much muuny you can get and best weapons for goofy and donald also the secret ending

CJA

I have accomplished everything except getting to lv 100 and getting the Ultima Keyblade...I got to 93...and I also beat Spehiroth so many times that I lost count...he is about the only thing I do on that game anymore...unless I restart a new file....

fizban

nubb

i have an expert and a normal file that can only go up to level 100

nubb>.<

darkweilder

i've done everything that there is to do in that game even beat sephy and well it's boring but now i wish i had it cause it broke i was at level 100 with every one. and had all weapons and all awards from the mushrooms. now it's in a thousand pieces.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.

IIve don eveything except beat Sephyroth. Im at lvl 95.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back