• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is your favorite Tim Burton film

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rafangel

Tim Burton rules 4ever and The Nightmare Before Christmas is his best movie ever...

Have you visited halloweenhaven? It´s pretty cool website..
halloweenhaven.cjb.net

Check this also:
halloweentown.org

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Its a toss up between 'Nightmare before Christmas' and 'Edward Scissorhands' which were both bloody fantastic, and Big Fish was great as well. But then again, Charlie and the chocolate factory looks fantastic, i really want to see it.

yado

I taste delicious
NBC is the only one ive seen so its my favorite unless he did the first batman?

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Pee Wee's Big Adventure. That is the best. That even rolls The Nightmare Before Christmas (I liked it, alot actually, but it doesn't match up to it in any way). If you haven't seen it, then basically you've missed life completely. It's just that hilarious.

Website
www.myspace.com
BabyGurlkhffx113 said:
I can't waait for the Corpse's Bride to come out.!!!

^ Same here!!!! o.o.. Haha, anywho my favorite would have to be either Edward Scissorhands, or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but NMBC is one movie that'll never get old. :3

Schweppes

In that little space inside my head where anime ch
I love all his movies. Tim Burton is the best... with Danny Elfman and Jhonny Depp by his side most of the time. Danny Elfman has the best music. I've seen Nightmare Before Christmas so many times... I know the stories and I know the rhyms. ((<-- quote from movie.. the song Jack's Obsession)) >.< I'm pathetic.

Big Fish was pretty good, and Edward Scissor Hands, still need to see Charlie though. Meant to see Ed Wood, never got around to it. But I really want to see Corps Bride, it looks so great.

Now I'm rambling... I just love all his movies (even if i haven't seen them, they still sound good)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Mine's a tie between Nightmare Before Christmas and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Both movies are awesome and amazing but I can't decide which one I like better... ^^;;

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
The best movies Tim Burton has made in my opinion are Big Fish and Charlie and the Chocotale Factory. Big Fish made me cry so hard, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is just great.
Also, Nightmare Before Christmas comes in very close to those too movies, and I really want to see Corpse Bride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back