• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your favorite horror game and movie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Well like the title says what is your favorite horror game and movie? I would have to say my favorite horror game would have to be Silent Hill 2 and my favorite horror movie would have to be Dawn of the Dead. I just love a good zombie movie. (Sorry if this has been done before a bunch of times which it probably has.)

Macabre

Gold Member
Well like the title says what is your favorite horror game and movie? I would have to say my favorite horror game would have to be Silent Hill 2 and my favorite horror movie would have to be Dawn of the Dead. I just love a good zombie movie. (Sorry if this has been done before a bunch of times which it probably has.)

i liked that movie too!and for a favorite game i'd have to say resident evil 4(ps2)

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
the scariest movie i ever saw was......Shawn of the dead, it['s freakin terrifing!!!!!!!!!!! and the scariest game i've played is the the Nemo game at Best Buy, it freaked me out, i mean a Fish that could TALK!!!!

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
the scariest movie i ever saw was......Shawn of the dead, it['s freakin terrifing!!!!!!!!!!! and the scariest game i've played is the the Nemo game at Best Buy, it freaked me out, i mean a Fish that could TALK!!!!
lol Nemo. i've seen scarier. consider this Aquaman. ever seen that game? it's so crappy it's scary. also i do hope you were also joking about Shawn of the Dead lol.

Macabre

Gold Member
was the set for the original exorcism actually cursed?or is it just a folklore?

T

Truth Be Hidden

scariest game? hmm... resident evil 4

scariest movie? aliens... i love them, but they used to scare me to death.

Valkricproxy

Website
www.boozers.blogspot.com
was the set for the original exorcism actually cursed?or is it just a folklore?

You know I've always wanted to play fata frame, just never got around to it I guess.

naw, mon. it's just a damn folklore. don't believe it when people say it. you'll be in for a scare if you do.

I did play fatal frame, you know. i bought the 3 fatal frames just for collection.. but i started playing the second one, it's freaking scary so i never touched it again. now i know how you feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back