• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is wrong with king mickey?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I started playing khII yesterday , so i got to a cutscene were they are surrounded by nobodies , then KM comes to the rescues blah blah blah , but after that he doesnt let anyone talk he just says "go to the station ,the train knows the way"...wtf the guys have been looking for him for two freaking games..i mean would a "how is it going" kill him or what.Then comes the most ironic part they just act like nothing happened and go to the station like puppy dogs.Donald said "at least we know he is fine" wtf you 've wasted 1 year and a half of your disney life looking for that mouse and thats the best you could come up with?
So my point is , does it seem right?that whole scene.I know the king was in a hurry but c'mon.

Muse

you look atrocious
>_>;

Dude, the writing for KHII doesn't make sense at all sometimes. Sometimes, you gotta just go with the flow.

C

Crossroads

>_>;

Dude, the writing for KHII doesn't make sense at all sometimes. Sometimes, you gotta just go with the flow.

HAHA. I like this. Yeah it's just one of those things roxasisven.

C

Crossroads

I got that part covered , just wanted to know what do you guys think about it.
PS: you r 15 now , cool.

I thought it was funny how Yoda like they made Mickey. How he really never needed their help half the time also made me laugh.

Rondo

I think you could probably chalk it up to the fact that he was looking for Ansem and Xemnas, as well as trying to figure out the mysteries of the Organization...kinda more important than stopping and chatting with the gang over tea and scones, don't you think?

The writing in KH2 is absolutely abysmal at times though, I'll give you all that.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I think you could probably chalk it up to the fact that he was looking for Ansem and Xemnas, as well as trying to figure out the mysteries of the Organization...kinda more important than stopping and chatting with the gang over tea and scones, don't you think?

The writing in KH2 is absolutely abysmal at times though, I'll give you all that.
XD not like that either.Im not saying he should have stayed there and eat some pizza or even skateboard with roxas lol.Im just saying he could have been warmer , for petes sake he didnt even tell them what train to get , they could have gotten lost.I mean in the scene there were like two trains or so.

A

Audo

He didnt want to talk because he knew that it would lead to Sora asking about Riku.
And after Mickey had promised Riku he wouldnt tell Sora the truth, Mickey would have to lie.
Apparently he doesnt like to lie.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
XD not like that either.Im not saying he should have stayed there and eat some pizza or even skateboard with roxas lol.Im just saying he could have been warmer , for petes sake he didnt even tell them what train to get , they could have gotten lost.I mean in the scene there were like two trains or so.

^Mickey hates Pete, so why would that motivate him?

mickey is afraid of screen time.

^lol at irony, since he is an iconic Disney character that appears EVERYWHERE!

lol, Sorry for lame jokes. Serious business time: Mickey was cautious of the Organiztion tracking them, KH2 was plothole central, and FYI people, Donald and Goofy both look at the bright side since day one. They probably thought for a bit "WTF WAS THAT! NO HELLO!" But soon realized he has his reasons and the best way to reach him is by following orders.

And yes, Mickey was KH2 version of Yoda XD

Awards
He's trying to lay low from the Organization, who may be listening. Playing Re:Chain of Memories sheds a bit of light on that. Revealing too much information to them then and there would increase his chances of being found, then there would be no KHII as we know it. Plus there was no other actual place for them to go that the Organization wouldn't think to find him. You would probably think the same thing when they reunite in Ansem's study at Hollow Bastion, but then again, the king is still on his toes then and is definitely taking that risk. But if you want to label that as a continuity error, then by all means, be my guest.

merpmeep

yeah but he said the train knows the way so it was the train with no people on it.

the only thing i don't like about him is the ssshhh part there are no nobodies around so why sssshhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back