• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is the stupidest thing you have ever done

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I was walking into school to see one of my sis's after school program's show things, and I totally changed directions and slammed into a handi-capped signs. Jeez, those things can hurt! It was hilarious, though.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Too many to count but i think the stupidest was i was getting keys from a teacher to get in the school and my mom started pulling up from behind me and i didn't see her so when i turned around i smacked right into the car.:D

( my friend tooks her hands off the handles of her bike and wasn't paying attention she ran into a phone line pole)

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
I was at Tae Kwon Do one time, I tried to do a back flip and I busted my knee. It as twisted for a while... I still did Tae Kwon Do... but it was boring so... I quit.

AzNxHaVoX

Website
xanga.com
messing it up wif my ex dat was gay.... but funny ones are wen i was at chili's n walk into a pole between doors cuz i open dem both lol dat was funny

Hyperion

When I was little, I was riding my bike, and there was this bridge over a dry riverbed, and instead of riding onto the bridge, I missed it and rode straight off the edge of the riverbed. It was like a 3 metre drop. But my brother found it funny :)

Dark_Mistress001

At school i was talking to my friends behind me and when i turned back around i walked into a pole. They still give me a hard time about. And i got a bruise on my head.

Sephiroth_spawn

i was walking up some stairs and tripped into a bucket of water and and got stuck and when i was trying to get out i rolled back down the 2 flight of stairs and strsight into my aunts glass china cabinet.......it was fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back