• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is the most unfortunate thing that has happen to you in your life.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorablade200

I think Hurricane Katrina it really has affected me. I mean I don't get depressed about it all the time it was just a real bad thing that happened and we lost all our stuff but can't sweat the small stuff. If we all just sat around and acted depressed nothin would get done. SO i guess Katrina was bad but it has opened my eyes like i never thought it would happen to me or somethin anywho that felt good to get off my chest lol!

ladymage

The most unfortunate thing to happen to me was my brother committing suicide.
After that it's my dog dying.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
When my kitty got a tumor :<

BUT HE'S ALL BETTER HES SLEEPIN' ON THE STAIRS, waiting to attack me.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Hm, so many choices.

I could go emo-style:
"I was born." but i'm not very emo...

I could go optimist style and say:
"Nothing bad has happened to me!"

Or I could just say what i'd normally say:

I can't tell the difference between good and bad things, so why bother anyways? :3

Twilight power

The most unfortunate thing that happened to me was when the goverment decided to start schools at around 8 - 9am I need my rest!

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Lets see....

My cousin died in a car accident this summer and when we heard he might have been drinking and coming from a party.....lets say he was safe at hom eand decided he needed to relieve stress and drove really fast half drunk down a really old road.

E

Eclipse

when someone on the forums went away. you know who you are.
^ are you fuggin serious? you must have the most sheltered, comfy, happy lifestyle on the face of the earth. Who are you, bill gates? he has so much money, he can hire people to be sad FOR him.

as for the most unfortunate thing that has happened to me...I have something to confess...

I'm not real, i don't exist...i'm just a computer program created for the forums, to overlook what everyone does, and to oversee the havoc the noobs cause. My key serial is: A45IZ098RLP34889KDS08S4NB75...I was created by the admin of the forums...sad isn't it?

katana-

i live in a land full of little smexy devils known
Website
www.photobucket.com
Silver Silence said:
^ are you fuggin serious? you must have the most sheltered, comfy, happy lifestyle on the face of the earth. Who are you, bill gates? he has so much money, he can hire people to be sad FOR him.

as for the most unfortunate thing that has happened to me...I have something to confess...

I'm not real, i don't exist...i'm just a computer program created for the forums, to overlook what everyone does, and to oversee the havoc the noobs cause. My key serial is: A45IZ098RLP34889KDS08S4NB75...I was created by the admin of the forums...sad isn't it?

if it were true, mabye so. i guess.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
well it's between getting hit by a car and my grand parents dying within a month of each other.... oh heres another good one when my cousin went to jail..... oh how about being mugged by 6 guys in front of a teacher.... i got a million of 'em

Part Time Savior

pwn3d said:
well it's between getting hit by a car and my grand parents dying within a month of each other.... oh heres another good one when my cousin went to jail..... oh how about being mugged by 6 guys in front of a teacher.... i got a million of 'em
I can see where you get your name.

Ok my turn. My Girlfriend of 1 year and a half leaving me. My Step Father Qutting his job leaving my mom to work twice as much. My nother disowning my older brother. This all happening in the same month.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Lets see:

In 1998, my mom and dad started fighting and it got physical. Eventually my dad left, and I rarely saw him. My mother eventually convinced my brother and I that my dad was a "bad person" and that he was a drug addict (drug part was true). We ended up becoming poor because my mother didn't want to work. She felt her friends were more important. We ended up losing everything (I mean everything except clothes). We moved in with some guy and my mom eventually got arrested for possession. My dad picked us up a couple of weeks later. This all ended in 2000.

S

Shadow Soldier

It happened today (April 27) my gf dumped me cuz her friends said im not her type.. blah blah blah, she wasnt happy.. then she called me just now, saying she is sorry... wasnt thinking straight,,, im too lazy to type the whole story..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back