• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is that image of riku with slightly shorter hair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skilled keyblada

here follow this link www.issendai.com/bishonen/ riku/screencaps2.htm ive never seen riku like that before its not as noticible there as it is in the normal one which i cant find infact you can hardly see it there but in the original hes holdin on to like a pole thats like on the roofs of alladin any one got an idea of wheere he might be or wat hes lookin at.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
For some reason, the link isn't working for me. I'll keep trying though.

coolazice7

hmm... yah, weird... if you can find the original pic your talking about.... that would be good.

skilled keyblada

King Sora_Strife said:
For some reason, the link isn't working for me. I'll keep trying though.
ok this is to every one if the link doesnt work go to google.com go images write in riku and on the first page second row 3 accross youll see what im talkin about if you could see the other image i saw itd be more noticable what im talkin about its also in google buti cant find it ;)

iholdthekeys

well first off ur link was broken cuz u had a space in there..... i checked it out and riku is looking at maleficent and everythings ok......... so i checked screencaps1.htm instead of screencaps2.htm thinking u might have made a typo......... and itz the pic of riku standing in the water when the wave is about to crash down on him as he's turning around to face sora and stretch out his arm.......... now in that pic i guess i can say it looks just a bit weird cuz his hair does look shorter compared to the other picture on screencaps2.htm but itz probably just cuz his head is turned so his hair probably shifted to the other side which we can't see......... and if thatz not wat ur talking about at all well then i'm still clueless

sora_123

do u mean the beta trailer where it shows riku holding onto a poll. The place was neverland. it's that what u're talking about 'cuz i don't see the pic that u're talking about. Hope this helped.

skilled keyblada

sora_123 said:
do u mean the beta trailer where it shows riku holding onto a poll. The place was neverland. it's that what u're talking about 'cuz i don't see the pic that u're talking about. Hope this helped.
well if the sky was purple than yeah id say it is if anyone knows where i can see the trailer can u plz pm me

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Okay, I've finally gotten to the page, skilled keyblada. But what picture is it that you're talking about? Is it the picture where Riku is in front of a purple sky and looking to his left or is it the slightly dark picture where he's holding on to something?

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
His hair almost looks exactly the same. His facial features were changed a bit, but thats about the only difference I can see. Well, maybe its just me.............

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
OMFG, I hate people who can't seem to be able to give a freakin link to a god damn picture!!

NettikGirl

That was from the early KH Beta trailer... they had quite a few scenes and quotes there that were cut out from the final version of the game. Donald and Goofy were in their normal clothes, too. It was quite odd... ^^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back