• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
signatures are like well pictures with designed backgrounds. however on a signature such as mine i have posted quotes and words. basically it's a place to post stuff so long as it is NOT advertisement. take a look at mine for example. notice i have links to my RP and fanclub here on KHI. I also have two sigs which were made by KHI's own forever kingdom. I even have my own DT Great Hall of DTness. which is basically a pointer to some really funny quotes lol.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
http://forums.khinsider.com/site-feedback-support/91973-everything-you-need-know.html

How Do I Add a Picture to my Signature?

What's a Signature?
Signatures are custom made for you. You can request one in the Graphics Section of the KHI Forums. Or, make your own! Whichever you decide to do.

"I have an image; what now?"
Once you have your Signature either made for you, or you've created one yourself; what do you do next? Well, the best thing would be to make a Photobucket account, upload it, grab the IMG Tags from the four given options and simply paste it into your Signature.

"How do I add it though?"
Well that's easy! Just go to your UserCP and click "Edit Signature".

"I found this awesome signature that someone else made. Can I use it?"
Short answer. No. Long answer? Read Here If you are caught "Ripping", you will be banned immediately. Ripping is a serious offense, and you will be banned immediately if you're caught doing so.

Back