• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is // final mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Uhm....
Wow.

Anyways.
FM is pretty much the revised version of a KH game.
It fills in plotholes as well as having teasers for the next game.
Normally it has some more additions to game play as well
(Such as new keyblades or in KH2FM a new Drive Form)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ugh. How about you look it up?

KH1:FM and KH2:FM+ are limited edition versions of the games released in Japan only that have spiffy extras. Re:CoM was a re-done version of CoM with voices and better graphics for the PS2 that came out with KH2:FM+.

BBS and Days are two new Kingdom Hearts games that have yet to be released. BBS takes place in the past and Days follows the year Sora was asleep from the Organization's POV.

Oh, and no double postage.

Gabo

What Valorxx and AsYrsGoBy said ^__^ (btw I love your icon ASYrsGoBy)
Cubone is the sex.

Days follows the year Sora was asleep from the Organization's POV.
Well, more specifically Roxas'.
And its not just the year of Sora's slumber, but also from Roxas' birth in KH1 up until the week before Sora wakes up

Gabo

Those will help a lot.
Going by the topic post, do you honestly think he can handle those multiple syllable words in your threads, RK?

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Ugh. How about you look it up?

KH1:FM and KH2:FM+ are limited edition versions of the games released in Japan only that have spiffy extras. Re:CoM was a re-done version of CoM with voices and better graphics for the PS2 that came out with KH2:FM+.

BBS and Days are two new Kingdom Hearts games that have yet to be released. BBS takes place in the past and Days follows the year Sora was asleep from the Organization's POV.

Oh, and no double postage.
They're Limited Editions? Because I know KH2FM+ had a Limited Edition but I don't think the game is Limited...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back