• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if.........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OWA183

:D I hope I'm not the only one who thought about this but here it goes......... I thought it would be super cool if there was like a galaxy thing in KH2 where you could go to some worlds seen in the Star Wars Saga....I know it may sound stupid, but think about it, a lightsaver Keyblade and to fight with Anakin..or Luke and you could fight in the clone wars and be a Jedi. Well it's just a thought. what do ya think

E

Ecstacy

yeah man that does sound kinda dumb seeing as how that this whole story is disney based and square-enix based. and even if it wasn't i doubt that would make any sense because these are both sagas. the stories would clash. But it was a nice thought.

Cous Cous

no, it has to be a world that can be used to relate to the story.Star wars would be jumping from planet to planet anyway. I t be kinda hard to have a world going to other worlds

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
it would b really weird if Star Wars was involved, seriously, i wouldn't even imagine that happening

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
altho as much as i dont want Star wars to b in kh2, it would b quite cool to hav planets n galaxies etc, since kh series has the gummi ship

Ryu

an obscene gesture
You know what would really be cool ? If people stop posting threads like these.

Wanna swish swash your lightsaber around ? Play Knights of the Republic or something.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back