• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Sora...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypieman

Hey now maybe we are going in the wrong direction, maybe Sora is BHK's whatever instead of the dominant vica versa theory. Ok maybe that isn't right but we need to start thinking outside the box a little more.

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
Ok how about this maybe they are brothers. because you know in kh1 they had that big deal with umm what's that next to last world. anyway they could both be from there.

sora's_servant

its been state at the front of kh insider that namine sent BHK to protect sora, why do you think he's talking to her in one of the trailers and in another seen when BHK is fighting Axel he says " you can't get to him" or somethin like that

sora's_servant

here's a quote from the full summery for some proof what the BHK is

" Also, DiZ says to an Unknown while they talk (Enigmatic man from Final Mix?) that 'Namine is controlling memories that link Sora to Sora.' Don't expect Sora to be the BHK's name but he was probably referenced as the 'the other Sora' on the 'other side'. Similar situation as to how DiZ has his own name but he is actually Ansem, but BHK isn't Sora's shell. "

ya happy?

anyone but me

sora's_servant said:
here's a quote from the full summery for some proof what the BHK is

" Also, DiZ says to an Unknown while they talk (Enigmatic man from Final Mix?) that 'Namine is controlling memories that link Sora to Sora.' Don't expect Sora to be the BHK's name but he was probably referenced as the 'the other Sora' on the 'other side'. Similar situation as to how DiZ has his own name but he is actually Ansem, but BHK isn't Sora's shell. "

ya happy?
what links Sora to Sora was a mistranslation that was never changed. It is really something like 'What links Sora to Sora's friends' or something along the lines of that...

anyway, I DO believe that BHK and Sora are connected, but what you are saying that Sora is BHK's something cannot be true. In one of the translations a message to BHK (forget who its from) says, "You shouldn't exist," or something like that... or maybe "You aren't meant to exist." Anyway, it means that BHK is the one where theres something going on, not Sora.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Sora came BEFORE bhk. BHK is a non-existant"nobody". It is highly rumored BHK is Sora's shell. And since BHK is a N.E.O he had to be born of someone"like all N.E.Os" he was most probable spawned from Sora. Most people believe this theory to be correct. I personally do. But as of know it is only speculation with no solid proof to back it up,other than our beliefs.

sora_123

Originally posted by sora's_servant
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute when did Diz bicame ansem, and not ansem's shell, or did i misinterpretated that.

sora's_servant

sora364 said:
Sora came BEFORE bhk. BHK is a non-existant"nobody". It is highly rumored BHK is Sora's shell. And since BHK is a N.E.O he had to be born of someone"like all N.E.Os" he was most probable spawned from Sora. Most people believe this theory to be correct. I personally do. But as of know it is only speculation with no solid proof to back it up,other than our beliefs.

thank you.......thats what i was tryin to say

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Lilly said:
If BHK really is Sora's shell kill me. I don´t belive that he is. Because BHK have his own heart. I think he just want to help Sora thats all.

I believe he is his shell. Think about it. Exactly WHY would you want to help a guy you never even met OR have seen in your life? There must be SOME connection. I do understand that the shell theory can be somewhat complex sometimes. Iv'e hurt my head thinking about it from time to time. For example:

Diz: This one isn't at all hard to figure out. Ansem LOST his body and soul. But his heart remained. It didn't turn into a heartless. So Ansem poessed Riku,in order to gain back his body. He casted Riku's heart into the darkness. When Ansem was defeated, Riku gained back both his heart and body,but Ansem still lived inside his heart. So plain an simple Diz is Ansems body and Soul.

Namine: This one is kinda difficult for me to understand. I know Kairi lost her heart BUT it remained within Sora's. But I guess a shell still could have been created regardless. Kairi still lost her heart no matter how you look at it. Namine said she was Kairi's"shadow". So I'm ASSUMING "shadow" must mean "N.E.O" or "nobody". But if that were true Kairi would be incomplete. But she IS. *scratches head*

BHK: I'm not even gonna go over this one. Everyone knows this theory. The only thin I don't get is when Namine was talking to BHK,she said "The truth is, you are a Non-Existant"

And Non-Existants DON'T have hearts. So how the world can he weild a Keyblade? Akward. Can Someone clear me up on some of the crap that I may have missed?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I believe he is his shell. Think about it. Exactly WHY would you want to help a guy you never even met OR have seen in your life? There must be SOME connection. I do understand that the shell theory can be somewhat complex sometimes. Iv'e hurt my head thinking about it from time to time. For example:

*cough* not happening*cough*

he can't be a shell he weilds the keyblade

sillypieman

Maybe if he is basically a part of Sora, and since Sora is the "parent", he is trying to protect him cuz if Sora dies, BHK most likely will too. So maybe he is just a selfish little brat lol (j/k take a joke no flaming).

Hey we all know that... "We'll know who is BHK when we play the game"
AND shells dont hold keyblades.
Shells have no heart.. Which means cant wield keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back