• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What i liked and didnt like

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R o x a s

gameplay wise....the game was extremely fun..storyline was CRAZY AWESOME...but there are also flaws to the story. I did not like that this felt like the end...it made meee feel like..comon square enix u can pull in more kh series.

One thing i really did not like was that there was very little to do after you beat the game. after i beat it once...there was nothing for me left to do..that kind of made me depressed

Another thing that dissapointed me...it wasnt that long..it was like short as the first one.. I want something that would have lasted longer

But other than that the game was extreme fun...only if i can erase my head from kh2 memorie and replay it again...and again...

p.s SQUARE ENIX YOU WILLL MAKE KH3 OR ELSE :D

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I didn't like how the worlds were so small.
I did like the gameplay. 150+ hours on game is good for me. (Unless of course it's socom.. 700+ hours =D )

ironfists

way to short, i remeber play ff8 , it took me like a year to beat it. with little breaks inbetween. another thing i didnt like was the lack of CG movies. there were 2 and i thought that sucked.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
there is alot to do after the game u psycho...u can do the entire jiminy's journal...which is literally doing everything...

the only thing i didnt like is that the disney worlds are of no importance to the actual story

Squirrel

in the first game they only had 2 also, 1 at the start and 1 at the end. it may have a had a couple of flaws but the people who are makin this are only human, its gonna have some flaws

jomonkey27

i liked everthing if you dont think the story was good u r dumb because it is also halve disney and with out that halve it would of been anouther final fantasy.
whitch would of made a full complete story and alot less childish. why did they use disney those dumbies. i like the gummiship i hated not fighting the benmoths and wyverns in the army

R o x a s

jomonkey27 said:
i liked everthing if you dont think the story was good u r dumb because it is also halve disney and with out that halve it would of been anouther final fantasy.
whitch would of made a full complete story and alot less childish. why did they use disney those dumbies. i like the gummiship i hated not fighting the benmoths and wyverns in the army

wdf i said the story ROCCKED AND TOUCHED ME

i just mean there tineto the replay value...

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
the reason the game was short was becuase the disk couldnt hold anymore data, i mean, you wouldnt want a 32 hours disk at first, then the second disk is 8 hours long. and making another 20 hours of gametime would have taken another year, if we're lucky

and glide and dodge roll were replaced by other things that do the same basic thing, dash and glide, both obtianed from forms

RikusGirl55

I liked the gameplay and the fact that they answered nearly all of the questions that they left unaswered in the first one. I also liked the story but...what I didn't like is that they didn't expand on it and this is where I write what I didn't like..
-They should have had more cutscenes about what the Org was doing behind the scenes and more on their past.
-They should have shown flashbacks on Roxas and Axel's friendship
-I wanted more dialogue with Sora, Riku, and Kairi together.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
R o x a s said:
violent i really didnt understand that...
so if a disk is 20 and the others 8...then wth?
we shall use letters

disk A has 32 hours of gametime, this is the disk that we play
disk B is a disk that could be used to make the game longer
nomura has about 40ish hours of gametime planned
40-32=8, therefore, disk B would be really short
that would mean that we play dsk A for a week, then play disk B for half a day
i would not like that
the way to fix it is to make disk B longer
adding to a game takes time
i want to play kh2 right now

Status
Not open for further replies.