• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Have You Done To Quench Your Need For KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
cut myself and focus on the pain rather than think about kh2....
(note:not really, for those who actually think I cut myself. I hate the sight of blood. EGHHHH!!!!! >b)

cloudyfantasy

wondering why my so called friends make fun of me
i made this.....

0304061710.jpg

i got bored.......but its not done yet.....i still need to add the heart to the background plus i gotta alot of other things i want to do it...=D

smexy_roxas213

thats what i ask myself every time i wake up in a
I saw a 3D cutout of kh2 like that too and i started huging it and the guy who worked there was like, wat r u doing? And i was like can i have this and then he told me it wasnt for sale and so then i asked what if i can make it for sale and then he kicked me out of the store

Last edited:

lxcloud_strifexl

The Conquerer said:
Well I've decided awhile back to play a very long game. The game was one of Square Enix's and it was Dragon Quest 8 and it is also a very good game if you have the time. It is really long. well right now I beat it but I am trying to get everone to level 99. I recommend you buy it. It is a really great game.

lol i do the same thing too i been playing it to get my mind off of kh2 and i also go this forum

Wrath of Roxas

Vincent666 said:
I don't know if this has already been done yet, but I'd like to know what you did to simmer down the anticipation for KH2, or the many funny things you did (or plan to do) concerning KH2.

For an example: What my friend and I did on Saturday was steal the huge 3D cut out of KH2 from Gamestop and ran like hell out of the mall with the security chasing us. The security was too fat to keep up and we managed to run off with it... :p

Yes, it is true...oh the irony of the world!
Whoa! You actually did what i dared my friend to do! Next time try not getting caught. If you dont get caught next time ill give you a rep! Anyways what i have been doing is the same as i always do. Nothing special really. Just go to school, do my homework, and relax and do wahtever after that. Anyways nice going with the getaway.

Vincent666

Working in 7th Heaven as a bus boy...Don't ask...
I've been playing Kingdom Hearts on and off, as reason to why I haven't been posting much. It's been a while, and I'd like to brush up on my KH knowledge.

Dude, it's sad they are watching your every move. The Gamestop in my residence is putting extra precautions in their merchandise and decided to just put a big ass poster of KH2 up instead of a 3D cutout....

Wrath of Roxas: I didn't get caught...

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
about the 3D cutout...I would of just asked for it....would have been a lot easier....gamestop likes giving away things....haha....but where's the excitement right?

nice job

smexy_roxas213

thats what i ask myself every time i wake up in a
ooo i no wat u can do, u can wait until there is almost no one in the store, then u get a freind some freinds to distract the people who wark there then u slowly approch the poster then u grab it and run away as fast as u can out the door while ur friends go out as well one by one so it doesnt look like if u were together

jamietl

nice, achievement there, wonder if that security guard has been fired, well who cares about him. you now have something to comfort you in your wait.
to kill time ive been playing star ocean 3, it has at least 200+ hours of fun so that should work for a few months. (why couldn't they have done worldwide release).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back